⠀⠀⠀ two

T W O

SPENCER REID WAS known to be a very intelligent man

It was no lie that everyone knew in the BAU, almost as it was common knowledge. However outside of his department, this was not the case.

When he was not amongst his friends, he kept his head down. Spencer didn't want any attention at all and liked it that way. People didn't question his existence in the building and he didn't question others.

That is until that girl bumped into him. Or did he bump into her?

Spencer shook his head as he was driving into the parking lot of the FBI building. The sun hadn't even started to come out yet. It was an early morning, much to his dismay, since Hotch has called the team with an urgent text.

Once he parked the car, Spencer grabbed his large cup of coffee and his bag before walking inside. Everything was quiet which was rather comforting. It made it easier to think. Too many people created too many distractions and he was glad he was the only person around beside security.

With quick steps and large strides, he found himself standing in front of the elevator and waiting for the steel doors to open. It felt like a routine after working all these years at the BAU. And it was a nice feeling.

"Mark! Get your smelly coffee out of my office or I'll spray you in the face with Febreeze, I've done it before and I'll do it again. Now out!"

Spencer's brow furrowed together. The elevator made itself known with a loud ding but he ignored it in hopes of investigating the yelling from further down the hall. He had heard that voice and he had a hunch who it belonged to.

He soon peered into the mailroom and a very pungent smell of ocean filled his nose. The mailroom wasn't a large place and Spencer had only been there once to deliver an urgent package a long time ago. But when his eyes glanced at the two bodies inside, his assumptions on who's voice was screaming had been correct.

"Kid, this ain't your office and I'm tired of having to chug my coffee on the drive here. Look, I'm in charge so I think that I can make the rules around here." The man with his back turned away from the said.

The girl from yesterday was sitting on top of a desk with her legs criss-crossed wore a harsh glare on her face.

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

From what he recalled, she was: short, aggressive, and stood out like a sore thumb. And he could tell by the way she was dressed today that the clothes she worse yesterday was a normal attire.