Chapter 3.

I woke up in the morning feeling like a new man. Today's the day of our first vacation in such a long time; it's nice to be able to get away from the fame and the fans for a while. I love the fans dearly but honestly it's nice to get away from it all for a bit. I stretched out waving my arms in the air and poking my toes out the bottom of the quilt feeling the cool air on them. I haven't even decided where I want to go yet, but I know for sure who I'd love to spend it with.

More recently I have been having very strange feeling toward Niall; I don't know what it is to be honest. Maybe because Lou and I aren't so close anymore I feel the need to become closer with one of the other boys, but that doesn't explain the clumsiness. Being around Niall my heads all over the place all the time. I can't get words out properly; I can't think straight, I'm always bumping into things in front of him. If I described these feelings to someone I'm pretty sure they'd say I have a crush, but I know that's not right. I've not felt this way about guys before, maybe it's just Niall and his Irish charms. Maybe it's just a faze, oh I don't know. This is all so confusing.

I lifted the covers from my warm body and pulled on my sweats that lay next to my bed. I exited the bedroom and joined the other boys in the living room; Zayn was obviously still in bed the lazy fucker he never gets up early unless he's made to. Louis and Niall were eating at the kitchen table and Liam was sitting alone on the sofa, I choose to go and sit with Liam as I didn't fancy embarrassing myself this morning, not just yet anyway. I took a seat next to Liam and striked up a conversation.

"So Li do you have any idea where you're going this holiday?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm probably going to go home and see family, and then I'll most probably spend some time with Sophia. What about you, what do you have planned?" he asked in return.

"I don't have a clue, I have nothing planned. There's no point in me going home because no one is going to be there they're all on holiday" I explained.

"You could always come with me Haz; I'm not going home either this time. I was thinking about taking a last minute trip" Niall interupted.

I spun my head around to face him; did he really just ask me that? Does he want me to go on a trip with him? Just me and him?

"You sure I don't want to ruin your trip" I replied quietly

"You won't ruin it you numpty, besides I don't even know where I'm going yet. I was only thinking about it this morning, so at least now we can decide together"

"Yeah ok, sounds good"

I couldn't believe it. Niall and I were going to take a trip together, just the two of us. I'm excited but nervous all at the same time, excited to be spending some alone time with him but nervous about being a clumsy mess all the time. I'm sure by the end of the two weeks I should be able to control my awkwardness. Hopefully.

Once Niall and Louis had finished their breakfast they joined Liam and I on the couches and a short while after that Zayn joined us all to. We sat discussing our plans for the trips we were all taking. I found out Zayn was going to spend a week with family and a week with Perrie, Liam was going home and so was Louis. As for Niall and I, were going on the trip of a lifetime.

A short while later Paul came in to our hotel room to find out everyone's plans and whether we'd need security or not. Zayn was the only one who'd need proper security when he joined Perrie on tour as a lot of fans would find out about that quiet quickly. As the others were going home they wouldn't need so much and I really don't think Niall and I wanted any security.

"Hey Haz come here" Niall called me into his bedroom.

I followed the sound of his voice and closed the door behind me. When I turned back around Niall was packing his stuff into his suitcase.

"What's up?" I asked

"I have an idea"

"Annddd?"

"Well I was thinking we don't plan where were going. We can pack for anything and then go to the airport and just grab two plane tickets to anywhere. I mean what's the point in having money if you're not gunna spend it" he smirked and I laughed.

I liked his plan, that would be an awesome idea. Fans wouldn't know where we were going because technically we didn't even know where we were going.

"Niall that's an awesome idea"

"I'm a genius" he shouted alerting the others attention

The other three boys bundled into the room with Paul not far behind them all sporting confused looks on their faces.

"Did I just hear Niall shout he's a genius?" Liam asked

"Niall's not smart" Louis laughed

"Hey" Niall pouted.

"He is in fact a genius. He's come up with a wicked plan for our holiday idea" I explained defending Niall.

"Care to let us in on your little plan?" Zayn asked

"Nope, it's for us to know and you guys to never find out" Niall laughed and gave me a cheeky wink.

My heart fluttered and my head spun at the gorgeous boy's cheekiness. I had to lean against a nearby cabinet to keep my balance and stop myself from falling over. The rest of the boys continued to question Niall about our holiday plans as I quietly made my way out the bedroom avoiding making a dick of myself in front of Niall.

After a few more hours in the hotel everyone was packed and ready to go. Zayn, Niall and I were all heading to the airport so we were in one car and Louis and Liam were in another going home. I waved the two other boys off as our car headed off on the way to the airport. Traffic wasn't too bad and when we arrived at our destination Zayn headed off to catch his flight leaving me and Niall alone, again.

We grabbed our bags, said goodbye to our driver and headed into the airport. I must admit I'm very excited to be going away, even though I have no idea where were going. The best part about this break away is that I'm going to be spending it with Niall.