Chapter 21

The next day nothing has calmed down. My phone is blowing up with Twitter mentions and DM's, the picture of the kiss is all over Instagram, people are phoning me and texting me asking what the hell is going on and to be honest I haven't replied to any of it. I don't even know what I'm going to say to them. Niall kissed me because one of the fans asked us to but he also did it to see how the world would react to it. I guess this is how! Taking in a deep breath I sat myself at the small kitchen area of the tour bus and opened Twitter. I guess I have to find out what they're saying sooner or later.

@NarryMyDream

Narry is the reason for my happiness

@Hazza_Niall

This is for all the Narry girls #NARRY pic.twitter.com/Rtz6bddGMF

@Horan15_Narry

Narry are so cute I totally ship it #Narryforever

Of course they were the few nice ones I read, not everyone is as nice and not everyone accepts us. As I continued reading my heart sank a little, some people are still so hooked on Larry that they can't see what's right in front of them and then some people just won't believe that we could like people of the opposite sex.

@larryporn

Why is Niall kissing Harry? Harry is Louis' man; get your hands off him WHORan!

@LarryLuff

Larry Proof #LarryStylinson pic.twitter.com/Oej8wbsOHY

@ONEdirectionRULES

Why is everyone getting so hyped up over one kiss? They did it because someone told them too, get over it!

@DiReCtIoNeR101

Calm you beans the boys are straight they did it for laughs!

Not being able to look at anymore without upsetting myself I chose to set my phone back on the table. So we have some supporters, some are ok as long as we're happy, some really don't like the idea of me and Louis not being together and well Then there's the odd few who were just saying hi and such. I honestly don't know how I'm going to deal with all this right now!

"Alright Hazza, what's up? You look upset!" Louis entered and took a seat next to me.

"Oh hi man I'm ok just logged into twitter." I admitted

"Ahh I see." he frowned knowing what I would have found. "Anything good, bad. Ok even?"

"Yeah it was pretty even if I'm honest. Some haters, some very angry Larry shippers and then there's the mutual people who just want us to be happy no matter what." I explained and he nodded, it's why I loved Lou and why we're so close, he always understands me.

"Well we could have guessed that was going to happen. But I actually came over here to find out how your feeling?"

"Oh I erm. I really don't know, I mean the kiss was amazing and I love that Niall wants to show the world what could be if things got serious but it really does scare the hell out of me. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with it if all we get is hate." I admitted.

"Yeah I can understand that, the only thing I can advise is not to let it get to you. I remember how bad things got to you when the whole Larry thing started and I don't want to see you like that again. I'm here if you ever want to talk and don't forget you can talk to Niall about it as well." Louis suggested and I thanked him. He really is the bestest friend.

The rest of the day passed by pretty quickly, I actually answered my phone a couple of times and explained to management and my mum that it was one of the Twitter questions so Niall and I just sort of went for it without thinking, which was true but they didn't know the story behind it all. They were both cool with my excuse and left me be.

After we finished another show the boys and I all headed back onto the bus for another night of travelling and chilling out. The other three boys had gone to bed pretty quickly tonight so it left me and Niall alone on the fun bus to hang out just the two of us. Zayn and Liam still have no idea what's actually going on but Louis gave me a cheeky wink before going to bed. I don't know what goes through that kids head sometimes.

I sat myself comfortably on the big bed at the back of the bus and laid my head against a pillow I'd propped up. Niall soon joined me and laid his head on my chest wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You ok Harry? You've been a bit off today!" Niall asked as he stroked my side

"Yeah I'm ok I just went on Twitter today and some things being said caught me off guard." I explained and Niall lifted his head up.

"Oh Haz you should have said I would have been with you on there if you wanted to look. I haven't looked yet."

"It's not great, like there are some people who are genuinely happy for us but then there's haters and Larry shippers who won't leave it be." I explained and Niall nodded.

"Yeah I kinda figured there would be some of that stuff, but hey at least some people ship it. That's a good sign right? I mean if we play up a little in front of people then maybe more fans will catch on and actually like us together." Niall suggested.

"Yeah I think that could be a good idea but didn't we say this was a sort of test run I mean we haven't even decided if we're officially dating yet." I said a little confused at our situation.

I really like Niall and he has said he likes me but we're still testing this out to see if we being a couple would work out. Should we really be going public with this so soon?

"We are still testing this but I know how much you mean to me Harry and I know you like me to so the likeliness of us ending up dating properly is pretty high. I'm not going to force you or us into anything neither of us are comfortable with but I just wanted to do that last night to see how people would react. They reacted how we expected them too so at least we know how to prepare for this now." Niall explained.

He is right! The way we are with each other in privacy is pretty much like a couple anyway so basically once we decide to make it official and tell everyone about us that's when we'll have to deal with all the drama and interviews but for now I should just try and relax and enjoy his company before things get to complicated.

"Yeah I understand why you did it. I'm glad you did so we could see the fans reaction; I just don't like the hurtful things they say about us when it's not their business. Let's just forget about all the drama and enjoy this for now though." I suggested and leant my head on top of his.

Niall nodded and hugged me tighter leaning more into my body and letting his head rest against my chest. I like these moments, the moments we can catch together when everyone else is busy or asleep. We can hug, kiss, and do anything we wanted. Surprisingly my clumsiness has calmed a bit but I do find myself still hurting or embarrassing myself in front of Niall. He just laughs it off and gives me a cheeky smile. The boy doesn't know what he's doing to my insides, every time he looks at me I melt!

I slid my arm under Niall's legs and quickly pulled him onto my lap so we could cuddle properly, we may as well make the most of it while the others are sleeping on the other bus. Niall wrapped his arms around my neck and leant down so his face was looking at me and his lips were pressed against my cheek, just sitting like this gives me goosbumps. I felt Niall place a few soft kissing on my cheek so I slowly turned my head to capture his lips with mine

The softness of his lips are so addicting I never want to pull away but I know if I don't things are going to get very heated quiet quickly and I can't have that happening. We're not dating yet and believe it or not I don't like to sleep with someone I care about unless we're dating or things are quiet serious. So I pulled back from the kiss and lay back down, I quickly placed my lips back to his in a quick peck and then pulled him close for a hug, for now things are staying like this!

Hey guys how are you all? Are you still enjoying the story? Instead of me asking you guys a question im going to let you ask me a question. Go to my askfm page and send me a question. I would love for you guys to get to know me better....
ask.fm/Jad3yBabey