Chapter 63

[Harry POV]

"Ni you awake?" I asked quietly encase he was still sleeping.

"Hmm." He hummed confirming my suspicions

"How you feeling?"

"A little sore still, but I'm ok." he replied turning around so he was now facing me

I couldn't help but admire all his features while we lay so close. Even if he did have cuts and bruises on his face he is still beautiful to me. With his dyed blonde hair and brown roots to his cute smile; everything about him seems perfect in my eyes.

"Do you want to take a shower? I can help you wash if you're still sore." I asked hoping to get my hands on that gorgeous body of his.

"Sure." He smirked clearly thinking the same thing as me

I jumped out of bed and held my hand out for Niall to take, after Zayn sent us home last night we literally got in and went straight to bed. We were both exhausted and definitely needed the sleep. Niall took my hand and I pulled him up so hard he flew into my arms.

"Harry I can walk you know!" He said while I lifted him off the floor and began carrying him toward the en-suit bathroom.

Once inside I set Niall down and walked over to the shower switching it on letting the water adjust to the right temperature.

"Haz can you help me with my shirt I can't lift my arms that high yet they ache so much."

"Sure babe."

I stripped out of my own shirt and threw it to the floor next to where the wash basket was I then took a hold of Niall's shirt and pulled it up over his head. I noticed more little bruises over his back and stomach as he leant down pulling off his trousers. My poor Nialler has been through the wars.

"Go on you get in first and I'll follow you." I told him and he nodded.

Niall then dropped his boxers to his ankles then kicked them off before walking into the shower. One good thing about having a lot of money is huge shower rooms. I pulled off my trousers and boxers then climbed in the shower behind Niall.

I snaked my arms around his waist backing his body into the front of mine. Niall leant his head back so it was resting on my shoulder giving me full access to his neck. I bent my head down leaving a trail of wet kisses along the side of his neck while I ran my finger tips along the curves of his hip bones.

"Harry I thought you said you was going to help me shower." Niall sighed letting out a ragged breath.

"I am." I smirked deviously behind him before returning my lips to his neck.

Niall moaned in approval as I quickly found his sweet spot just below his earlobe. I bit down gently sucking with slight force leaving the skin underneath marked with a purplish tinge. Niall turned around and lifted his arms so they dangled around my neck. I placed my hands on the small of his back pulling us together feeling the friction begin to build between both our hardening erections.

I rubbed my fingers in circles as I let one hand travel down Niall's back and onto his bum. I gave it a cheeky squeeze before using my middle finger to poke at his pink hole. Even just feeling his rim I can feel how tight he was. Using the water from the shower as lube I pushed my finger inside of him making Niall gasp for air then moan as he let out his breath.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked in a seductive voice

"Mmmm." Niall moaned as he bit down on my collar bone and began sucking a mark of his own, this action only made me hornier so I pushed my finger deeper inside of him.

Niall bucked his hips into mine as his nails dug into the back of my shoulders and he bit down that little bit harder. While I pushed in a second finger I used the other hand to massage his lower back. Soon enough Niall and I were both moaning each other's names and we hadn't even started the sex yet. I pulled my fingers back out his tight hole and spun him around so he had his back to me.

Niall placed his hands firmly on the wall in front of him while I lined myself up behind him. I used one hand to guide myself while using the other to hold onto one of Niall's hips. I felt my tip poke at his entrance and pushed so I would enter him. Niall gasped at the intrusion but soon relaxed once he adjusted. My cock was already pulsating furiously inside of him from just the feeling of how tight he is.

"You can move now." Niall instructed and so I did.

Pushing slowly I let my body do what it needed. As I thrusted myself inside Niall felt the foreskin pull back and his insides clamp around me. God he's so damn tight and feels amazing right now. I have to bite down on my bottom lip to distract myself from coming to early. Niall pushes back on me and begins twisting his hips around my dick. He certainly knows what he's doing because I feel like I'm about to explode already.

"Wow Ni, that. That feels amazing!" I say trying to catch my breath.

He continues with this motion as I push myself inside of him. Thrusting and curling my hips to hit all the right places. Niall moans my name loudly sending me over the edge and squirting my warm juices inside of him. I'm guessing the feeling of this topped him off because seconds after I came Niall exploded all over the shower wall.

"Harry that was amazing."

"No Ni, you are amazing!" I tell him as I pull out and kiss his forehead.

We finish up in the shower after washing each other down then head back into the bedroom wrapped in just some little towels. I dry myself off then throw my towel to the floor before jumping back into bed and pulling the duvet back up over my body. Niall laughs but soon drops his towel and joins me under the duvet.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Ni." I reply pulling him tightly into my arms as we snuggle up in the warmth's of the duvet ready to go back to sleep for some well needed rest.