Chapter 51

[Liam POV]

I left Louis and Zayn in Zayn's house so they could figure out a way to get Harry back while I made my way over to Niall's house to figure out a way to get through to him. I mean in all honesty I kind of knew something like this was going to happen which is why I wasn't too happy about them dating in the first place but they are my friends and I have to accept them for what they are and who they like. Not that I have a problem with gay people because I don't I was just worried about the bands future. I'm not going to say I told you so either, because that would be very unsympathetic of me but they should have listened to me. IN fact you know what no I'm glad they didn't listen to me and they shouldn't have listened to those stupid papz or fans either. If they love each other and are happy then they shouldn't worry about what other people think and Niall should not have dumped Harry like that, they should have at least spoke and come to a mutual agreement or something.

As I rounded the corner to Niall's house I couldn't help but feel a slight discomfort, it was like something inside me was telling me something was wrong. But what more could possibly go wrong when Niall's already broken up with Harry and now Harry's gone home to Cheshire and Niall's been ignoring everyone for at least a couple days. I sped up my pace and soon enough got to Niall's house. The door was ajar which was weird as we never leave our houses open because of fans trying to get in all the time. Oh shit what if some fans got in and got to Niall, he's probably upstairs tied to the bed post as I'm thinking this.

Quickly I entered his house and shut the door behind me so no one else could get in. Feeling nervous as I walked down the hallways to the living room I called out his name but there was no answer. In fact there were no noises at all. It was too quiet to be Niall's house. I stepped into the living room to find it trashed. There are magazines all over the floor the cushions from the sofa are thrown and ripped. I gasped at the sight in front of me as I continued through to the kitchen. It was exactly the same. Food was all on the floor below the fridge, glasses were smashed on the counter. Ok now I'm getting worried. Niall would not waste food so what the hell has happened here.

I grabbed some broken wood from one of Niall's dining room chairs and held in my hand above my head ready to defend myself encase there was anyone else in the house. Slowly I made my way up the stairs and into his bedroom. The biggest bedroom in the house.

"Niall!" I called out again but still there was no answer.

I kicked his bedroom door open and jumped inside swinging randomly at nothing preparing myself for a fight. Luckily for my sake no one was here so I set the wooden leg down on the floor leaning on the bed and sat down. I have no idea what's happened here and I'm scared to think what could have happened. With the amount of crazy fans we have out there along with the hateful people and scumbags anything could have happened. Just as all the nasty thoughts and scenarios came to mind I spotted a piece of paper on his bed side table.

If you want Niall back then make sure to follow our rules and nobody will get hurt. If you don't follow our rules then people are going to get hurt. We want money and lots of it. We'll be in contact!

I screwed the note up in my hand angrily. Someone has taken Niall; they have the fucking cheek to take away our most innocent member. The one we'd all give our live to protect because the poor thing wouldn't hurt a fly. I am fuming! I violently shoved the not in my pocket and pulled out my phone. Quickly I dialled Louis' number.

"Louis you and Zayn need to get to Niall's like NOW. He's been abducted!" I screamed down the phone.

I didn't even get an answer. The line went dead and I fell silent once again. How could anyone be so cruel to take someone just for money? There are plenty of other ways in than this world to get money why do they have to ransom someone; it's just wrong!

Zayn and Louis were here in minutes. I could hear them gasp as they made their way through the downstairs of the hose as they both took turns to call out my name. I got off Niall's bed and made my way downstairs to confront them. Placing one foot carefully in front of the other so I didn't fall, I'm still in such shock that I don't want to believe any of this is real but the evidence is right in front of me.

"Li are you ok? What's going on?" Louis asked

"Where's Niall?" Zayn added.

"They've taken him. He's gone!" I answered

"Who's taken him? Where is he Liam?" Louis began to raise his voice; he always was more protective of Niall then the rest of us.

"I don't know. I found this!" I said handing him the note I found upstairs.

Louis took the note from my hand and held it out in front of him for both him and Zayn to read as I stood back. My heart is beating at a thousand miles per hour. I'm scared shitless about what has apparently happened and we've yet to tell Harry! Oh shit Harry!

"What sick fucker would do this!" Louis screamed and I noticed Zayn place a hand on his shoulder.

"Guys!" I interupted and they both looked at me, well Louis glared. "We have to tell Harry!"

Louis' face fell at the moment I mentioned his best friend's name. He knows I'm right but at the same time it's going to break him. If Harry's run off home to Cheshire after Niall broke up with him then how is he going to take Niall being abducted; he's going to have a mental break down.

"I know!" Louis sighed lowering his head.

"I can do it if you want!" Zayn offered but this time Louis shook his head no.

 "No it'll be better if it comes from me. Just give me a minute ok." Louis replied walking out the room to make the phone call.

Zayn and I just exchanged quick glances before running into each other's arms. Both of us burst into tears but held back our sobs. Right now we need to be strong for Harry but most of all we need to figure out a way to get Niall back!

Hey guys so just a quick question. Are you happy with the voting and commenting for new chapters or do you want me to just update once or twice a week? Also feel free to come talk to me, i love making friends with you guys :) Let me know so i know <3

P.s. Tell me something about you, i want to get to know my readers :)