Chapter 33

A/N PLEASE READ. Ok so you guys who commented on the last chapter asked me to do goals now i dont want to be greedy but this story is rather popular to my surprise i never thought it would be. Im very proud of this story and im so thankful to all you readers who comment and vote. So here is another chapter for you all. 

55Votes and 20 Comments for the next chapter please guys. Dont worry i wont get to greedy but if you enjoy please leave a nice comment :) 

[Niall POV]

The medication the doctors gave me must have knocked me out last night because I opened my eyes this morning feeling a little groggy and rather sore on my back. The scary thing is I remember everything that happened; from crashing to the explosion and flying through the air, I even remember hitting the floor before loosing consciousness. I remember thinking I'm going to die, this is it and this is how I'm going to die and it's all because of Liam. Because he was unwilling to accept my feelings for Harry. I mean how dare he judge me for who I am dating, he's supposed to be my best friend , he's supposed to support me!

I shuffled a little on the bed to try and make myself more comfortable; as I did I turned to see a sleeping Harry in the hospital chair next to my bed. Bless him and his big heart always making sure I'm ok, I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. When I came around yesterday in the hospital he was all I could think of and thankfully the doctors let him come in when my wounds were being cleaned, he didn't even ask what happened he was just there for me. Although I know today there are going to be a lot of questions asked and I'm going to have to answer them. I let out a long quiet sigh and sat myself up carefully, my back hurts a little and I need some more painkillers so I leant over and pushed the button to call the nurse in. Within seconds a nurse walked into the room and straight over to the bed, she is brunette with grey eyes and wearing a happy smile.

"Hello Mr. Horan is everything alright?" she asked in a quiet tone seeing Harry asleep in the chair.

"Yeah everything's fine I just need some painkillers, my backs hurting." I explained and she nodded before going to the end of my bed and picking up the clipboard.

It took her a couple minutes to read over the stuff on the clipboard, she was obviously looking at when I last had medication and what it was that I needed. Eventually she nodded and then looked back at me.

"Ok you are due some more meds so that's fine, they may make you a little sleep though." she explained

"Oh is there anything else you can give me just for this morning, I know I'm going to have visitors and I need to explain everything that happened?" I asked knowing Louis and Zayn would also want an explanation.

"I'll see what I can do for you. Is there anything else?"

"Oh yeah has he been here all night?" I asked pointing to Harry in the chair and she nodded. "Could we maybe get something to eat?"

"Sure can, let me get you some meds and then I'll sort out a food order for you both"

The nurse then left me in the room alone with a sleeping Harry, I felt bad that he had to sleep in that uncomfortable looking chair but I don't think we would have both fit on this bed last night even if I wanted him to join me. I sat fir a little while in my own little world until the nurse came back in with some medication.

"Here you are Mr. Horan these meds won't make you sleepy but they aren't as strong." she explained handing them to me with a glass of water.

I took the pills and placed them in my mouth and quickly swallowed them down with a big gulp of water, I then finished the rest of the water in the cup and handed it back to the nurse who was waiting patiently for me to finish.