Chapter 57

Hey guys please check out the three new storie ideas i have posted on my profile and VOTE or COMMENT on the one you think i should start writing 1st would mean a lot. Thank you, keep reading you're awesome!

[Harry POV]

Zayn has been gone all day and we are all starting to get worried about him now. We've tried to phone and text him but failing at all attempts. He's not picking up and he's not replying to texts, Louis for some reason is becoming more and more frantic like Liam and  but there something about the way he's acting that is making me think he might be a little bit more worried than the rest of us. There nothing any of us can do right now though as the police are on their way here to pick us up and take us for a press conference. We agreed we would do it so people out there know what's going on. Liam informed Louis and me that it's already all over twitter so I guess we need to announce this properly so people know what are rumours and what is truth.

My phone begins to vibrate in my pocket so I fish it out quickly hoping it's Zayn getting back to us to let us know he's ok and will be joining us at the station. Unfortunately it's an unknown number flashing up on my screen; I frown signalling to the boys at my phone. Liam shrugs and tells me to answer it so I do just that as the front door rings meaning the police are here to pick us up.

"Hello." I say as I place my phone on speaker.

"Are you seriously that stupid?" A voice shouts down the phone at me.

The loud voice screaming through the phone brings Liam and Louis back into the living room looking confused with two police officers behind them. One of them immediately pulls out their phone and calls someone.

"I'm sorry who is this?" I ask trying to stay calm with the other person on the phone while still listening to the police talking to Louis and Liam.

They ask the boys for my number so they can tell the person on the other end of their phone so that they can trace the number calling me; I'm guessing they think these are the people who took Niall.

"It doesn't matter who I am. You are so stupid letting another of your band members walking around alone, we have him you know. Zayn is his name isn't it?" The voice sniggered on the other end and I froze on the spot hearing a gasp come from Louis. "Yeah that's right, 2 out of 5 not bad aye?"

"What do you want from us? Why do you have our friends?" I ask tears threatening to leave my eyes

"Money Harry, we want money. But first you need to get the police to back off or else bad things are going to happen. And secondly you will wait to hear from us again, we will phone again with a date and time. £10,000,000 is the price. Goodbye for now!"

A chuckle echoed down the receiver before the line went dead. I literally stood there gobsmacked frozen in shock from his words. £10,000,000 is a lot of money, yes we have it but that's not the point, we are not giving it to them. I turned to look at the others. Louis had rolled himself into small ball on the floor as he sobbed uncontrollably, I don't think I've ever seen him break down before; it's heartbreaking. Liam was standing talking to the police about something.

"What's going on?" I asked Liam while leaning down and lifting Louis up.

"They traced the number, it's local but they don't want to do anything yet.  They heard what the people on the phone said to you Harry and they don't want to put Niall and Zayn in any more danger then they already are." Liam explained sympathetically while the officers just stood there.

"Are you kidding me?" I snapped, this is ridiculous.

"I'm sorry sir but we need to go over this at the station, we need to make a plan to find out how we were going to get the boys back without causing them anymore harm, we may have to set up and operation where one of you say you will bring money and then we ambush them and get Zayn and Niall back safely." One of them explained and I let out a grunt of disapproval.

"Na I'm not having this. Not only is Niall missing being held somewhere but now they have Zayn and you are saying we have to wait until they call back. Anything could happen in that time. I'm not just going to sit around and wait for something even worse to happen!" Louis snapped wiping the tears from his eyes anger filling them instead, talk about Bi-polar. I don't blame him though!

"Mr Tomlinson we're going to need you to calm down. The police have this under control, we're going to head back to the station and find out what's going on and then we'll come back and let you know everything."

With that statement the police were gone out the door shutting it hard behind them. The cheek of it really. They honestly expect us to sit around and just wait for them to contact us again with a time and place. I can't do that, I can't. I need to find Niall, I have to save him.

"I'm with you mate, although I don't know why all of a sudden you're so frantic about this, but I'm with you. We have to get them back!"

"You both need to calm down and sit and think about all this. These guys could be dangerous and you're thinking about trying to rush in and save the day. You have no idea what you getting yourself into!" Liam added looking at both Louis and I.

"Liam you know something don't you? What do you know? Tell us now!" Louis snapped at him.

"I will tell you, but only once you've both calmed down!" He explained and I nodded taking a deep breath.

I took Louis' hand in mine and sat us both down on the couch in the living room. Lima sat opposite us on the coffee table and placed his arms on his legs letting his hands dangle freely over his knees. He took a deep breath and began to speak with Louis and me listening to his every word.

"Right, while you were on the phone to the guy I was standing right next to the officers. The hand the other person on the line who was tracing the call. I heard them say where the call came from. I may possibly know where Niall and Zayn are. BUT before you go mad and try to go find them the police are right before anything happens we need a plan!"

I looked him straight in the eye. He is right, we do need a plan but what he doesn't know is that I am not going to sit around and wait around for the police to get of their fat ass's and do something. I am going to do something about this. It's the least I can do, if I hadn't had run away then Niall wouldn't have been taken and if Niall hadn't have been taken in the first place then Zayn wouldn't have gone looking for him and been taken too. I will find these assholes and I will kill them!