Chapter 60

[Louis POV]

After Harry knocked the plank of wood over we both ducked out of sight. Voices and shouts were heard in the background echoing through the halls. They knew we were here and we'd ruined our chances at a surprise attack. Thinking quickly on my feet I grabbed the plank of wood Harry had knocked over stood up and snapped it in half over my knee. I handed one piece to Harry who was just looking at me confused.

"What's this for?" He asked

"To defend yourself, what else would it be for?" I whisper shouted back at him as he shrugged his shoulders.

I could hear the shuffling of feet getting louder and closer as we stayed hidden behind a large mouldy pole by the side of the room. I could feel my heart pumping loudly in my chest; it was y adrenalin getting my body ready to fight. I've not had many fights in my life and I'm not bragging but every fight I have had I've won.  

"Who's out there? Show yourselves!" A loud scary voice shouted into the large room we were hiding in.

I didn't answer, nor did Harry. Instead I slowly peaked around the back of the large pole to see two figures standing there; also with weapons in hands. I couldn't tell what they were holding but they didn't look like anything more deadly then what we had which was good. I came back around the pole and looked at Harry; he gave me the nod meaning he was ready. I stood up slowly as did Harry, we both stayed hidden for now but we could head the footsteps getting closer, and closer.

"I said who's there!" The voice screamed again, this time they were close. Close enough for us to attack.

I looked at Harry who looked at me at the exact same time. We nodded our heads and jumped out either side of the pole and began sprinting toward the two men. I was running so fast that when I collided with the first guy we both tumbled to the floor in a big heap our arms flying at each other. I could just see out the corner of my eye Harry swinging at the other guy who had successfully dodged each punches so far. I threw my arm down hitting my guy straight in the nose; he flinched but not much before bringing his own arm back up and rolling us the other way so he was on top of me. I blocked my face but carried on kicking my legs about hoping to hit him again and he'd fall off me.

I could hear Harry screaming horrible curses at the guy who he'd now pinned to the floor with one arm while twisting his other arm around his back. It wouldn't surprise me if Harry snapped his arm off; I know I wouldn't hesitate to do it.  A hard smack to the face snapped me out of looking at Harry and made my focus on my man. All the thoughts went around in my head thinking about what this sicko could have been doing to Zayn and Niall while they had them. I swung my arm up and connected it with is chin, then his nose and then his eye. He fell backward off me but I didn't stop there. No I was nowhere near done. I jumped on top of him and began throwing punches left right and centre connecting each time as he struggled to catch his breath spitting up blood.

BANG!

A loud gunshot echoed through the building snapping my head up looking in the direction it came from. A guy smaller then the two Harry and I had been fighting was walking in our direction holding a small hand gun pointing from me to Harry. I gulped down some saliva and blood that sat in my mouth whilst backing away from the guy I had beaten unconscious on the floor. Harry had also let go of the guy he was holding but luckily for the guy he was still conscious.

"Who is this? What are they doing here?" the guy with the gun snapped at the half beaten one who'd got up from the floor and made his way over.

"They're part of the band, the last two." He smirked looking at his shorter friend then back to us.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Harry screamed taking a step closer.

"Your friends? They're safe, for now." he chuckled evilly and that was it, I just lost it.

I ran full speed at the guy holding the gun and tackled him to the floor, Harry took off right after me and got to us just in time to pull the guy he'd been fighting previously off of us and threw him back. I could hear grunts and punches behind me but my main focus was to get this gun of the guy I'd tackled. I reached up grabbing his wrist where he held onto the gun and swung his arm frantically trying to get him to drop his grip but no luck, this guy was strong.

While I was still holding his wrist the guy pulled his hand closer and closer to us both. His hand was twisted in the direction of the gun pointing straight up at me. I had to change this, I quickly hit him in the gut making his hand drop but not once did he let go of the gun. It fell between us with both his hand on it as well as mine. I continued to struggle with him trying to pull the gun out from in-between us but nothing was working.

BANG! BANG!

My body flew back searing in pain as it felt like someone just stabbed me with a hot pole. The body on top of me went limp and fell to the floor the gun falling at the same time. Quickly I got up and grabbed the gun pointing it at the guy who now somehow had Harry pinned to the floor.

"Get off him!" I screamed waving the gun around.

Quickly the guy got up and ran over to his friend who was lying on the floor past out bleeding from the chest. I don't know if he's breathing and I don't care right now. My shoulder hurts and my face aches I just want to get my man and my friends and get the fuck out of here.

"Call the cops Harry and keep them there!" I told him handing him the gun and hobbling off in the direction the guys had come from.

I found a big metal door with the keys still in it bolted shut. I reached up with my hand and unbolted the door then twisted the key. Inside were three very scared looking lads. My eyes immediately went to Zayn who jumped up and ran into my arms. I winced in pain as he hit my shoulder and he backed off.

"Oh my god Louis what happened?"

"It's fine, I'm ok. Come on let's get you guys out of here!" I said wrapping my arm around Zayn's waist while Liam held onto Niall who looked extremely weak at this point.

"Louis you're bleeding!" Niall pointed out

"I know mate, it's nothing. Come on let's get you to Harry." I told him grabbing his hand and leading him out into the large room where Harry was along with some officers and paramedics.

I watched as Niall locked eyes with Harry they both just stood there for a second in shock obviously both not thinking they would see each other again. A smile filled my face knowing we did well, Harry and I were able to save our friend and lovers and most of all our band members. Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach and went really light headed.

"Lou are you ok babe, you don't look right?" Zayn asked stepping in front of me holding on to my shoulders.

I gave him a smile, I am so happy he's safe but at this moment in time I really don't feel good and my shoulder is killing me. I reached up with my hand and placed it on my hurting shoulder then brought it back down looking at the blood. It was then I realised not only was the guy with the gun shot but he'd shot me too.

"Zayn I was shot!"

My body went limp and I could feel the darkness collapse around me, the last thing I saw was Zayn's worried face turn to shock and the last thing I heard was his voice.

"Someone please help me, my boyfriend was shot!" 

Well just a little thing for you to prepare you but this story will only have like 4-5 chapters after this one. Thank you so much for reading and to everyone who comments and votes for this. If you could please vote for this in the Watty awards it would mean so much to me. Go to CrissCrossDirections page and it's in the boyxboy catagory number 5 of season 3. If you guys can do this and i get 10 of you to go vote today then i will post ther next chapter tonight