Chapter 49

I hate writing such short chapters but you're getting quicker updates. How about 60 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter? Can you do it ?

[Harry POV]

When Niall ran off I tried to go after him I really did but the crowds of people just got bigger. Some asking for autographs, others telling me to just leave him and I'm better off without him. I don't know what's gotten into some of our fans one minute they love us the next they're hating on us or whomever we're dating. It's like they're all bipolar or something. When I eventually got away from the crowd the first thing I did was run to Niall's. I hammered on the door for ages but there was no answer so I went back home.

When I reached my place I opened the door and pushed my way inside. SO many thoughts are running through my mind right now. I don't know how some people can be so mean like seriously some of the things they were saying were horrible. There is no way I would cheat on Niall, yes he may be too good for me but I already know that and would never do anything to hurt him.

I slummed down on the couch and ran my hands over my face letting out a long sigh. I don't understand why he ran away from me. The fans yes I get that because they were being so horrible but why would he run away from me. I'm his boyfriend!

I started to feel anger build up inside of me. My hands are beginning to shake I can feel my heart in my throat and I have this massive urge to punch something. Doing the next best thing I launch my phone that's already in my hand across the room. It lands with a huge bang and I scream loudly into the room. I slammed my fist into the pillow on the couch multiple times while screaming loudly; curse words and everything. Just as I was about to throw the coffee table across the room my phone buzzed on the floor. I ran over to it and opened the message that was flashing on the screen.

From Niall

Harry I'm sorry to do this you know I love you but we can't be together any more. It's not that I don't love you because I do but I just can't have people being so mean to you. To us. We don't deserve it. So this is for the best. We'll stay friends and maybe in the future when the bands done and we're not as famous anymore then we can try again but until then I'm sorry I can't do this no more! I love you, don't ever forget that xx

My heart literally felt as though it had fallen out of my chest. Like it had stopped beating and dropped straight into my stomach. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I couldn't do anything to stop them. Niall just broke up with me. He broke up with me because he thinks that it's the best thing. Of course it's not the fucking best thing I love him, I've loved him for as long as I can remember. How could he just do this to me?

Without thinking I shoved my phone in my jean pocket and ran upstairs. I ran straight into my room and grabbed a bag. I pulled handfuls of clothes from my draws and began shoving them into my backpack. I can't stay here, not without Niall. I have to leave; if I just leave him and give him some space then maybe he'll come back to me and we can be together.

I grabbed my packed bag and threw it over my shoulder before running downstairs and grabbing my car keys on the way out. I hopped into my car and slammed the door shut behind me. Sticking the key in the ignition I pulled out onto the road and started driving. I knew where I was going, the one place I know I could always feel safe. The place where I knew advice would be waiting for me. Mum's house.

***

I pulled up at my mum's hours later. I don't know what the time is but its dark and it's late, I switched off the engine and made my way up the small driveway to the door. I pulled out my keys and placed them in the lock quietly opening the front door.

"Mum." I called out into the house, it wasn't to loud encase she was sleeping but it was loud enough that if she was awake she would hear me.

"Harry. Is that you?" A voice called back from the living room.

Just the sound of her voice brought the tears back to my eyes. I quickly rushed into the living room and threw myself into my mother's arms. Sobs escaped my lips as I squeezed tightly around her middle.

"Harry baby what's wrong? What's happened? Why are you home?" mum asked tightening her grip on me.

"He broke up with me mum. Niall broke up with me." I hiccupped. "We were going out for lunch and bumped into loads of fans and they were saying so many things, horrible things mum. SO he dumped me. He told me that it's for the best and that he still loves me but I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I love him so much!"

I continued to sob into my mum's arms for what seemed like ever. She continues to hold me tight and whisper meaningful things to me but nothing would calm me. All I could think about was Niall and the single thought of being without him brakes me in pieces.

Eventually I found myself all cried out and drifting in and out of consciousness. My mum rocked me back and forth in her arms like a little kid as we sat on the couch. My sobs were no longer sounds and my tears had stopped falling as my eyes fell shut once again. This time they were too heavy for me to open again so I let my body drift off to sleep.