Chapter 59

Hey guys so if you havent voteed for this in the watty awards please do it would mean so much to me, also this story will be coming to an end very soon :O Im going to miss it so much.

[Harry POV]

It's been an hour and a half and Liam still isn't back. I have no idea where he is and now he's not answering his phone which only leaves me thinking one thing; they have him! The kidnappers now have 3 out of 4 of my best friends leaving me and Louis and let me tell you they saved the best for last. Now that Liam is not here to hold us back or stop us from doing something reckless, you just know that's exactly what we are going to do.

"They have him don't they?" Louis questioned me as I stood next to the kitchen counter while he paced up and down the space on the floor.

"I'm guessing so; it doesn't take this long to get pizza, no way." I replied with a frown.

I could tell by the way Louis' face was scrunched up that he was thinking hard about what we should do. Part of me just wanted to run over their kick some ass and get our boys back but there was a more rational part of me saying we need a plan and I'm guessing Louis was thinking the same.

"What are you thinking Lou?"

He stopped pacing and turned to me. Still no smile but a change in expression; determination.

"We need a plan Haz, we need to get them back I don't know what I'm going to do if we don't get them back," he replied then whispered the next part. "Especially Zayn!"

"What do you mean especially Zayn?" I asked confused and he let out a sigh.

"Zayn and I are kind of dating in secret, it's only been going on for like a week tops but we didn't want to say anything because we didn't want to upset you over the whole Niall being missing thing. But now they have both our boys and one of our closest friends, they are not going to get away with this Harry. I swear I won't let them!" Louis explained anger boiling inside of him ready to explode.

"I know Lou I get it, I understand. They've had Niall for like 3 days now they will pay, but first we need to get in there and find them assholes and then we can focus on getting our lads our safe."

"How are we going to get there without being seen?" Louis asked now contemplating to plan ahead.

"There's a broken window around the back, I noticed it once when I was driving past. We can get in through there. But once we're inside there will be no going back Lou. I need to know if you're in this with me?" I asked already knowing the answer just wanting confirmation.

"Of course!" He said placing his hand out.

I took his hand and shook it sealing our fate. No matter what we were in this together and we were going to get our boys back. The police are useless and so far none of them have come up with anything apart from sit around and wait and what has that got us? Liam abducted too! This has to stop, they are not getting our money and they will not hurt our boys anymore. I could only imagine what they would do if they didn't go for our boys, what would they abduct our fans to. No I don't even want to think like that. We need to kick our asses into gear and get this started.

Louis and I both ran upstairs and changed into some more appropriate clothing. We both wore black jeans not skinny jeans and black shirts as it would help us blend in more with the shadows helping us with a sneak attack. Once we were both dressed we made our way downstairs and out the front door grabbing our phones on the way.

"You ready for this?" I asked him and Louis nodded.

"They're not getting away with this!"

Louis and I made sure to stay close to each other on the street and kept to the side keeping in the shadows of the trees and walls. There is no way we're letting them get a shot at getting us before we get to them. After a 10 minute walk we arrived at the back of the torn away warehouse. I don't even know how it's still standing but it is. I sat down behind a wall just opposite from the ware house broken window and told Louis to duck down with me.

"Well this is it. We don't know where they're going to be but we have to stick to the plan. Our aim is to take out the guys who did this, once we have them down then we phone the police and go looking for the guys. There's no way this is going to be easy but it's the only way we're ever going to get them back. Are you sure you want to do this with me?" I asked Louis and he looked at me as if I'd asked the most stupid question ever.

"Firstly Harry there is no way I would let you do something like this on your own, ever. I will always have your back no matter what! Secondly Zayn is in there with two guys that are like brothers to me. We're going to save them, no matter what it costs!"

Well this is it, here we go! I ran out first with Louis right behind me, when we reached the building I grabbed a hold of the side of the window and hoisted myself through making sure not to make any noise as I got inside. Louis did the same as me climbing inside making sure not to make any noise. Once we were both in I waved my hand for him to follow me along the wall, ahead of us I could see a doorway with some kind of light coming from it. It wasn't anything to bright as these people obviously didn't want anyone to see them staying here but it was enough to see what they were doing. Again I waved my hand for Louis to keep following me but as I wasn't looking I stepped on something making a loud bang. I ducked instantly pulling Louis with me, they're going to know we're here now; we have to act fast.