Chapter 31

WOW you guys are truly amazing for getting the votes and comments i asked for. Would you like me to do that more often so you can possibly get 2-3 chapters in one day or would you just prefer i update every couple days?

Im also updating this now as im off out but i know you will vote bcoz you guys are awesome. ENJOY. Dont forgt to vote and comment

[Harry POV]

After an amazing night with Niall last night I had to say goodbye to him this morning, it's been a while since either of us has hung out with the other guys in the band separately. So I didn't really mind that he was going round to see Liam. After he left I decided to stay in bed for a while; there's no reason for me to get up just yet so I'm staying put.

As I lay on the bed I could still smell Niall's scent on his pillow. I leant over and took a sniff, I wasn't trying to be creepy I just miss him already; but I'm not going to sit about and moan about it. He's gone to see Liam so I'm going to get my ass out of bed and have a shower.

I jumped up happily and made my way into the en-suit bathroom. I turned on the shower but while I waited for that to heat up I put some toothpaste on my brush and brushed my teeth. My breath was now fresh as I stepped into the shower and let the hot water rinse away the sweat from Niall and I's naughty antics last night.

I lathered my body in soap and shampooed my hair before rinsing all the suds away under the stream of the steaming shower. Once I felt clean enough I jumped out the shower and pulled a small towel from the airing cupboard. I used that to dry my curls ruffling them into the dry towel. I then put the towel in the wash basket and made my way nakedly into my bedroom.

I'm not in a rush to get dressed but I should put some clothes on; the boys have habits of always turning up when I'm walking around in my birthday suit. I made my way over to my chest of draws and pulled out a black pair of Calvin's slipping them on over my slightly damp legs. The material stuck to me a little but not too much that it was difficult to pull them up. Next I grabbed a pair of sweats and pulled them on with some socks. Satisfied with my clothes for now I made my way out the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen.

I pulled out a mug and set it on the side and grabbed the bread from the cupboard when I heard my phone ring in my pocket. I quickly placed my hand in my pocket to see and unknown number flash up on my screen. I swiped the green button and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I asked confused down the phone.

"Hello is this Mr. Styles?" A woman's voice asked and I nodded forgetting she couldn't see me.

"Oh erm yeah, how can I help you?"

"Mr. Styles I'm afraid we have some bad news a Mr. Horan has been in an accident we're going to need you to come to the hospital as soon as you can!" she spoke quickly, part of me didn't even take in what she was saying.

"WHAT? An accident! Is he ok?" I replied shakily trying to pull on my shoes quickly

"Please Mr. Styles just get here as quick as you can!"

The phone line went dead and I could have sworn I felt my heart stop in my chest. My hands are shaking as I try and pull on my other shoe. I somehow managed to get both shoes on and quickly ran to the kitchen to grab my car keys. I shouldn't really drive in the state I'm in but I need to get to the hospital. With keys in hand I ran out the front door and hopped into the driver's side starting the engine. I didn't even bother to put my belt on as I drove over the speed limit in the direction of the hospital. The pain in my chest right now is un-bearable. I don't know what I'm going to do if anything serious has happened to Niall. He's so sweet and innocent; how'd he end up in an accident anyway? He was at Liam's!