Chapter 55

Surprise chapter before i go into hospital as i love you guys so fucking much. I asked you all about the Nouis story last chapter, how would you feel about me adding another ship to the story? If you like this idea what ship do you want?

[Zayn POV]

I left Louis' still feeling worried and upset. Not only is Niall missing but Harry is in pieces about all this. He hasn't admitted it yet but he blames himself for this, I can tell. I know he's not eating, I bet he only slept because he had Louis there because I know I did not sleep well at all last night and Niall's just my friend. He's Harry's boyfriend, well ex but as soon as we get him home I know that will change, there's no way Harry will let him out his sight again.

After I left Louis' I made my way down the street and in the direction of the town centre. It's probably not a good idea as I will most likely get spotted by fans and papz but right now I don't care. Maybe they'll help; we need as much help as possible at this point. We have no clues to where Niall is apart from the note saying they took him. We don't even know who they are, it could be absolutely anyone. I turned off the street I was on and onto another one, this one being more crowded then the last but still I hadn't been mobbed, which is good.

"Erm excuse me, are you Zayn Malik?" a quiet voice asked and I turned around to see a girl probably around 15 standing behind me.

"Yes I am, can I help you?" I asked trying to be as nice as possible.

"Oh don't worry I don't want anything from you. I was just wondering if you found Niall yet." She asked shocking me; I didn't think anyone knew about Niall being missing.

"No we haven't love, I'm sorry but how do you know about him being missing?"

"It's all over twitter, I didn't believe it was true but then I saw pictures of the police at Niall's house and guessed it was." She frowned and I had to pull her in for a hug.

"Don't worry, we will find him!"

"The fans are doing everything possible to help." She told me and I smiled genuinely for the first time since all this started.

"Thank you, but you make sure no one gets themselves hurt in the process. We have the police involved ok." I asked and she nodded. "Ok well I need to go love; I have to try finding some clues."

"Bye Zayn was nice meeting you. Sorry about Niall, I hope you find something!"

"Thanks, bye love!"

After saying goodbye to the young girl I quickly made my way up another street in search of anything, any kind of clue that could help with finding Niall. I don't even know where he was taken from or what they have done to him but I can't give up hope. I need to find him.

A loud bang startled me snapping me out of my thoughts, I turned and saw a dimly lit alleyway to my side and even though it was daytime it was still rather dark down there. So many things were telling me not to go down there and to keep walking but another part of me had my legs stepping forward and slowly walking into the alleyway. I clenched my fists tight ready for anything just encase. I took another step forward and another before calling out down the alley.

"Hello, is anyone down here?" I shouted but got no answer in return.

I took another step forward when I heard another loud bang. Quickly I spun on my heels to look behind me, there was nothing! Just as I was about to turn back around my body flew from the spot I was standing at and hit the hall beside me, HARD. I groaned out in pain as I lifted my head looking up at my attacker, a tall muscular person stood in front of me with a balaclava covering his face, I assume it is a guy from his build.

Quickly I tried to scramble to my feet but he pushed me back down slamming my head on the wall again. My anger was boiling inside of me as I tried to fight back; I punched the person in front of me in the leg and got to my feet. I thought id brought myself enough time to get away to run out the alley and back on the street but I was wrong! I was yanked back and thrown to the floor once again hitting my head that was three times now; I think and I was starting to feel dizzy. I look up from the ground trying to get back to my feet but it was too late. The tall figure in front of me slammed their fist straight into my nose then again in my cheekbone.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I managed to ask before another fist connected with my mouth.

By this point I am struggling to hold onto consciousness, I can feel my eyelids getting heavy and the scene in front of me is becoming blurry and jumpy like when you pause a vhs. The tall now blurry figure leans down and brings his lips to my hear before whispering

"You shouldn't have come looking!"

I don't know what he meant. I didn't even have time to register what he was trying to tell me before the hardest hit of them all came flying down connecting with my temple. My mind went blank, I saw black, and I passed out!