Chapter 53

Some of you may know but im going into hospital Tuesday so i may post a couple times over the weekend and maybe even Monday but as of Tuesday you may have to wait a few days until im back to update again. Im sorry guys but i dont know how quickly i will recover so i will try update after Tuesday asap. Love You all, you're all amazing <3

[Still Harry POV]

I have been out looking for Niall for hours, its dark and getting cold and I'm worried sick. I don't know what else I'm able to do. I have no clue where he is, I don't know who's taken him and I can't help but feel this is my entire fault. If I hadn't have run away back to my mums I could have gone over to his and staked out his house until he let me in. Now I'm out searching for him in all hours with no luck. I think it's time to phone the police.

Slowly and feeling defeated I make my way back to the other boys. I don't know what I'm going to do if we can't find Niall. If anything happens to him I don't know what I'll do with myself. I made it back to the house to find no one there. I guess the other boys have gone out to try and hunt down Niall as well. These people that have taken him have left no traces what-so-ever so I know for now we only have one option left. We have to call the police.

I fish my phone out my pocket and dial 999. After telling the police who I am and what has happened they told me they would be here straight away and not to move. I do exactly as they tell me to and within minutes a squad car pulls up and two officers step out. They walk toward me in a hurry and I tell them to come inside so we can figure this all out.

"Ok Mr. Styles so can you tell me what has happened?" The taller of the two males asks.

"Well actually only found out what happened from my friends as I've just come back from Cheshire but I have called them and they're on their way. But I can tell you what I know." I start of then take a deep breath to continue, I don't want to cry in front of officers. "Ok so basically we know nothing we have this note that they left behind but other than that we know nothing."

I handed over the note that was on the side next to me to one of the officers, just as I did that the front door flew open and in walked the other boys. I had texted Louis telling him to come back and that I was calling the police and he should call the other.

"These are my friends and fellow band mates." I said to the officers gesturing to the 3 boys walking in the house.

"Hello boys is there anything you would like to add to Mr. Styles statement?" The smaller officer asked turning to the boys handing them a notepad of details I have written down.

Liam took a hold of the notepad as he was the one who found Niall's place in the first place and looked over the notes. He shook his head indicating that they had all the information that we all knew.

"No that's everything we know sir!" Liam answered handing the notepad back.

"Ok well thank you for your time we are going straight back to the station to get some other officers out there looking. We are going to have to take this note so we can have forensics run tests."

We all said goodbye to the officers before shutting the door behind us and making our ways back inside the living room. We're all still at Niall's house and I don't want any forensics getting ruined by us being here so we all agree that we should go back to our own homes.

"Harry I'm giving you a ride home, I'm not letting you go back alone!" Louis told me, I let out frustrated sigh but agreed as I really need a friend right now.

"Come on then let's go." I said a bit more mean then I should have, I just don't want to cry in front of all my band mates.

Louis has seen me cry before when the hate and all that drama got to me but this is different I know that as soon as I start crying I'm not going to be able to stop. My boyfriend is missing, ok my ex boyfriend but Niall is missing. I know it affects all of us but it hurts me more knowing that I could have possibly done something if I hadn't run away.

Louis and I climbed into his car; him in the driver's side me in the passenger seat and drove away back to his place. I told him I didn't want to go home as it reminded me of the times I'd spent there with Niall and at the moment I can't handle that. When we reached his house he parked up and got out the car with me shadowing him. I followed him up the walkway to his house and inside shutting the door behind me. Once inside he offered me a cuppa which I accepted, while he went and made the teas I took a seat in the living room. Only now I was sitting here alone my emotions got the better of me.

My sobs must have been loud enough for Louis to hear from the kitchen because he quickly came running into the living room and embracing me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and continued to sob into his shoulder until eventually I fell asleep and could no longer feel the stabbing pain in my heart.