Chapter 52

As i somehow got 70+ votes on the last chapter i thought i would update for you again today. I dont know when i will be updating this but if i get a good amount of votes or a couple realy nice comments then i may just update whenever you guys make me happy. I love you all for your support on this story. I never thought a Narry story would be so popular (no offence guys, im a larry shipper) but wow writing this and seeing how friendly you Narry shippers are it's making me think im in the wrong ship LOL. Once again thank you and i love you guys. Best comment gets a dedication.

[Harry POV]

After arriving at my mum's I've done nothing but mope about. I can't believe he would do this to me I thought he loved me. We made love and everything then everything just changes and as soon as someone says a couple bad things he runs away and dumps me. I get that the things that were said were awful and hurtful but that doesn't mean he should just dump me, we should sit down and talk about these things.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket I pulled it out and looked at the number on the screen seeing it was Louis. I only spoke to him yesterday so what else could he possibly want to talk about. I told him everything that happened. Swiping my finger across the screen I answered the phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello!" I sighed

"Hey Haz how are you?" he asked and I let out a gruff noise signalling that I really wasn't ok.

"I'm alright what's up why are you phoning me?" I asked trying not to sound to mean.

"Ah erm actually Haz I don't even know how to tell you this but erm. It's Niall he's in trouble; you need to get back to London immediately!"

"Whatever it is Lou I'm sure he doesn't want me around!" I sighed

"No seriously Harry get your ass back to London NOW! Niall's been abducted!" he pretty much shouted down the phone and well I dropped my phone.

What? This can't be true! Why would someone take Niall? I scrambled across the floor to grab my phone again to hear Louis shouting my name down the receiver.

"Haz, Harry are you there? Harry what's going on what was that bang?"

"I'm here I'm coming. I'm coming right now!" I shouted down the phone and then hung up.

My mind immediately went into overdrive thinking about all the bad things that could be happening to Niall right now. I don't even understand why someone would abduct him. Yes we're in a band and yes we have money but this is no way to get some. I grabbed my keys off the side and ran toward the front door with my phone in hand.

"Mum I have to go. Some things happened to Niall. I'll fill you in when I know more details!" I shouted into the house then slammed the front door behind me and ran to the car.

I jumped in the car and started the engine. Only my hands were shaking and my breathing was erratic so I had to stop and take a breath. I let go of the steering wheel and took a couple of deep breaths in and out before starting the engine and pulling out onto the road.

It took just over three hours but soon enough I pulled up outside Niall's house. Louis' car was parked up outside his house but I couldn't see any of the boys so I parked behind his car jumped out and ran inside Niall's house. Immediately I found Liam comforting Zayn and Louis pacing frantically up and down the hallway.

"I'm here, what's happened. Where's Niall?" I cried but Louis just ran into my arms.

"I'm so sorry Harry, we've looked for clues and everything but all Liam found was this note." He said handing me the note so I quickly scanned over it.

If you want Niall back then make sure to follow our rules and nobody will get hurt. If you don't follow our rules then people are going to get hurt. We want money and lots of it. We'll be in contact!

"What the hell! Who would do something like this? Have you heard anything yet? Have you contacted the police?" I cried as the tears began to fall down my face.

Hugging me tightly Louis refused to let go. I could tell he too was upset along with the rest of us but I also know how protective of Niall he is so I'm guessing he's angrier then anything. I pulled out of his grip facing all the boys waiting for an answer from at least one of them.

"We haven't heard anything and we haven't contacted the police. We thought if we wait for you then we can figure something out. Maybe go look for him. If we contact the police then it's going to be all over the news, the fans are going to put themselves in danger looking for him and it's going to cause a huge uproar." Liam answered and I knew straight away he was right, we need to find him.

"OK well then what are we going to do. This is my baby Niall, my boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend but that doesn't matter I still love him. We need to find him!"

"Then let's figure something out!" Zayn replied gesturing for us all to sit down.

We all took a seat on the sofas in Niall's living room just looking around at the bombsight in front of us. I'm still in shock that something like this could happen to someone we know let alone our precious little Niall. He's got to be the most innocent of all of us. I mean he broke up with me because he was worried about what other people were saying and shit so god knows how he's feeling right now.

We'd been sitting around for about 10 minutes when I'd finally had enough of doing nothing. There is no way I can continue to sit here and do nothing while the love of my life has been kidnapped. They expect us to just wait around and wait for them to contact us, I don't think so. I need to go out and at least try and look for him.

"Right I'm going to look for him!" I said standing up and heading for the door.

"Wait Harry we have no idea where he is!" Zayn explained the obvious but I didn't care.

"I don't care I can't just sit around here waiting for someone to call or not call. I have to do something!"

And with that I left the three other members of the band sitting in Niall's house thinking up what to do next!