Chapter 64

OK guys so the next chapter will be the last and im rather sad about this :( no way did i ever think this story would be as popular as it is and i have you all to thank for that so thank you. If we can get 60+ votes and 25 comments then i will post the last chapter tonight just for you guys.

P.S. If there is any ideas or other ships you want me to write then let me know because i do want to write more stories. I have 5 others on my wall that im currently writing so if you wish to check them out please do but if not it was fun while it lasted. 

Much Love J xoxo

[Liam POV]

After Zayn sent myself, Harry and Niall home last night we all agreed and left him there to keep an eye on Louis. When I woke up this morning I was so happy to see a text from Zayn saying that Lou's awake and talking. I hurried to get dressed and order a cab over to Niall's place. I climbed out the car and paid the driver before walking up to the house and buzzing on the door. Knowing it was me Harry buzzed me through and I walked up to the door and entered.

"Boys where are ya?" I called out.

"In the kitchen." I heard Niall's Irish accent answer.

I made my way through and into the kitchen to see Harry happily making breakfast for Niall and Niall waiting patiently at the table for his food.

"Did you guys not get a text from Zayn?" I asked curiously as they hadn't said anything.

"No why what's happened? Is Louis ok?" Niall turned asking me looking rather worried.

"That's the point Louis is fine, he woke up early hours last night and the doctors have said he can come home to be more comfortable." I explained.

"Oh that's brilliant, let's all sit and eat and then we'll go pick them up." Harry added while he dished up three plates of food.

After dishing up the plates Harry set them all in front of us and we sat down and ate together. We didn't talk much as I think everyone was focused on finishing their meals and getting back up the hospital; I know I was anyway. After the quickest meal I think I ever had Harry grabbed Niall's keys and we all climbed into Niall's car; me in the back, Harry driving and Niall in the passenger seat. I can tell just by looking at Niall that he still isn't 100% but that's to be expected. Harry shifted the car into drive and pulled out onto the road on the way to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later and made our way straight up to where Louis' room is. I walked in first to see both Louis and Zayn lying in the hospital bed cuddled up together. They looked like they were sleeping but then I heard Louis voice.

"Hey!"

"Hey Lou how you feeling?" I ask walking over as they both turned around to face us.

"Still in pain, my shoulder hurts but the doctors have said as long as I continue to change the dressing and I keep rested then I am fine to go home." He explained and we all nodded.

"I'm so glad you're ok man, thank you for everything you did." Niall added and pulled Louis in for a careful hug.

Zayn climbed out of bed and rubbed his eyes tiredly before slipping his shoes back on. We'd only been in the room about 15 minutes just chatting when a doctor came in and joined us.

"Hello boys how are we all today?" He asked the room; we all responded with head nods and 'ok's' before he continued. "Right well as I said this morning Louis you are free to go as long as you pick up the antibiotics prescription and keep to resting for another week or so. All you need to do is sign the discharge papers and you can go."

"Thanks doc!" Louis replied with a smile.

The doctor left and sent a nurse in with the discharge papers. Louis signed them and we were on our way. Zayn wheeled Louis in a wheelchair down to the hospital pharmacy to collect his antibiotics while Harry went and got the car to pull it around to the front of the hospital. Once we had his antibiotics and I'd helped Niall to the car we all climbed in and Harry drove us all back to Louis.

We reached his house and once again as Zayn helped Louis and I helped Niall Harry went and parked the car. We all gathered around the coffee table in the living room both Niall and Louis sitting on the sofa while the rest of us sat on the floor.

"Louis I just want to say thank you for everything you done to help us. I know it was you and Harry and I've thanked Harry also but you got hurt in the process of rescuing us and I just wanted to say thank you. If it wasn't for you guys then I don't know where we would be right now." Niall said pointing to himself, me and Zayn.

"It's no problem. I couldn't just do nothing, no matter how much Liam told me not to." We all laughed.

"Well I'm thankful you didn't listen to me." I added while we all laughed because in all seriousness if Louis and Harry hadn't come after us then I don't know what would have happened.

"It's ok!" Louis said again just smiling; I think he's just happy to be home.

Niall slid off the couch and sat himself in Harry's lap leaving a spot free next to Louis. Zayn then took it upon himself to climb up on the couch and pull Louis into his grip. I never would have thought that either of these couple would have developed between these members of the band but if this is what make them happy then I am happy for them. Right now I'm just glad everyone is ok and safe. Everything else will come in time.