Chapter 27

Harry POV

We made it official. When Niall got back from Ireland a couple days ago he and I went back to mine and he asked me out properly. I can now call him my boyfriend, it was a little awkward at first as I was unsure about if it was what he really wanted and I had a shy moment but Niall reassured me he wants to be my boyfriend and that I make him happy. We phoned management later the same day and told them the good news and they arranged an interview for today for us to come out to the world. Just thinking about it makes me nervous!

"You need to stop worrying babe, it'll be fine!" Niall told me pulling me into a hug.

"I know but I can't help it. Plus we haven't even told the boys yet." I replied knowing Louis already knew and has most probably told the others by now.

"It'll be a surprise for everyone." Niall winked and pecked my lips.

I released him from my grip so he could go get dressed as he's still pottering about in his underwear, I don't want him to get dressed of course but I can't have the whole world seeing MY boyfriend walking around in his boxers. I left Niall to do his thing while I grabbed myself a banana from the kitchen. I stayed at Niall's last night as it is closer to the interview and because he asked me too.

I'd just finished my banana when Niall returned back downstairs fully dressed and looking gorgeous as ever. He gave me one of his cheeky smiles before slipping on his shoes and asking if I was ready, I nodded my head and grabbed my car keys off the side. Making sure I had everything I checked my pockets for my phone and wallet as I had my keys in my hand.

Once outside Niall hopped into the passenger side of my car and I jumped in the driver's seat. I turned on the engine, switched on the radio and pulled out of his drive onto the road. I think we were only driving for about 15 minutes before we pulled up to the venue where we'd be having our interview and I parked the car.

"You ready for this baby?" Niall asked taking my hand as I shut off the engine.

"I'm nervous!" I answered truthfully, I'm honestly shitting myself.

"It'll be ok, you worry too much. Management is fine with it, the boys will be fine with it and our fans practically ship us anyway after the kiss on stage." Niall explained.

"Yeah I know but what about the haters?" I asked a little scared

"There's always going to be haters Harry, we just have to live with that!"

"I guess." I answered and Niall lifted my chin so I would look at him.

"Stop worrying and man up," he laughed. "Everything is going to be fine, a quick interview then it's all done and out there in the open!"

I took a deep breath then stepped out the car, Niall climbed out the driver's side and waited for me to walk around the car to him. Once side by side we headed inside the big building and to our dressing room. The interviewer doesn't exactly know why we are booked in for an interview today they are just happy to have us on their show.

"Alright boys you nearly ready we need you on stage in 5?" A random guy popped his head around the door and we nodded.

"Yeah all ready!" Niall spoke confidently.

I'm glad I have him by my side while we're doing this otherwise I don't think I'd be able to do it. He gave me a look which somehow made me relax a little more then took my hand. Niall led me all the way down the hall and snuck in a quick kiss before we were standing next to a guy by the side of the stage. The interview was counted down and then our interviewer began speaking.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman I'm your host Ryan how are we all today?" He spoke and the crowd screamed. "So today we have some pretty interesting guests with something they want to tell everyone. So please give a warm welcome to Harry Styles and Niall Horan from the band One Direction!"