Chapter 15

Oh wow im getting at least 30 likes on each chapter you guys are amazing. Like seriously awesome. HOw about we get the comments equel with the likes. I challenge you too it, tell me something about yourself. Dont be a phantom reader. I look forward to hearing from you... 

This chapter is for all you Narry lovers. I hope you enjoy it !

Niall and I were dropped off at mine last after we'd dropped all the other boys home. I opened the door for us both letting Niall close it behind him as I made my through to the kitchen to stick the kettle on. Niall soon joined me and took a seat on the counter rather than a chair.

"Tea or coffee?" I asked

"Ooo I'll have a coffee please" he answered as he shuffled his bum on the counter to get comfortable.

As the kettle boiled I pulled out two mugs from the cupboard and filled one with coffee and two sugars and one with two sugars and a tea bag. I spent so much time with Louis in the early days that he'd gotten me addicted to the stuff and I now preferred Tea over coffee. Once the kettle boiled I filled both cups with water and added milk before stirring.

"Hey Harry can I ask you something?" Niall randomly spoke as I handed him his mug.

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

"What you said in the meeting about us just being friends, you answered that really quickly. It was like your trying to hide something. Is everything ok?"

I was taken back but his question. I never expected him to even have noticed how quickly I answered. I hope I didn't offend him or anything but I had to say it to cover my back. If Niall finds out I have a crush on him it'll make us drift apart.

"Oh yeah I didn't mean anything by it. It's just when all the Larry stuff came out they came down really hard on me and Louis. I didn't want them doing to us what they did to me and Lou" I explained trying to cover my arse.

"Oh ok" Niall replied, his lips turning into a frown. I'm not quite sure what's up with him but ever since we got back from our holiday he's been acting rather strange around me.

With our drinks in hand I lead the way into the living room with Niall shadowing me. I took a seat on my comfy sofa and switched on the TV. Niall then plopped himself down next to me and lay his legs over the top of mine. I looked at him confused but he just winked and turned back to the TV. He winked at me! What the hell is all that about?

We sat in a comfortable silence drinking our drinks and watching TV for while until I finally decided to speak up.

"So what did you think of what they said at the office?" I asked curiosity getting the better of me.

"I thought it was odd, but then you caught me off guard when you answered so quickly. I mean really Haz I know were friends but I was slightly offended" Niall answered honestly.

"Oh my bad, I didn't mean to offend you. I just didn't want them separating us like they did with me and Louis" I explained feeling rather bad.

"It's cool" Niall replied with a sad smile.

I couldn't help but feel even worse now. I know what I did was right because there was no way I was going to let them separate me and Niall but I had no idea he would be upset by my quick answer. I need to figure out what's going on in his head before I ruin anything.

"Ni are you ok?" I asked a little while later.

"M'fine" he half smiled.

"You're not fine Nialler. Please tell me"