Chapter 43

Hey guys new chapter for you all. Please can you check out my other new stories ive started writing and let me know what you think

Our driver took us on the quickest route possible to the place where the interview was being held. I sat with Niall while Louis sat on his other side and Zayn sat next to Liam and me. No one was looking at anyone and you could tell everyone felt the tension. Thankfully after a long 10 minute drive we arrived at the building and pulled up. We had to wait for our security to come help us out the car as there are already at least 50 fans outside screaming, shouting and holding up banners and posters. Our head of security Paul opened the door slightly and popped his head in.

"Alright boys we have more girls then expected out here today so I'm going to get you all in as quick as I can in one go." Paul explains and we all nod and get ready to leave the van.

Paul closes the door and goes back to the other car to get our two other security guys before quickly returning and opening our car door fully. Liam and Zayn were first out and taken by one of the security then myself, Niall and Louis all slide out the car with the two other security guys leading the way and blocking screaming fans from getting to us. Niall being the sweetheart he is actually manages to stop for a couple girls who are holding a sign up saying We Ship Narry and gets a picture done with them. After a couple minutes we managed to get inside the building and away from all the craziness.

"Well that was more then we're used to!" Zayn laughs nervously; he never did like too much attention.

"I didn't think it was that bad!" I answered then continued. "You gotta think with everything that's happened with Niall and everything you would think there would be more of them."

"That's true." Louis agreed while Niall and Liam just stood silently waiting for us to be led to our dressing rooms.

Eventually a small brunette lady came out and told us to follow her as she led the way toward the dressing rooms near the side of the building just off from the stage. We were all showed into the one room which was rather large and already had Lou Teasdale waiting for us to sort out our mops of messy hair.

"Alright boys get yourselves ready and meet us at the stage in half and hour." the brunette tells us then leaves the room leaving us to get ready.

As Louis and Niall already had their hair done it only left me, Zayn and Liam to have our hair fixed? I took a seat with Louis and Niall leaving Zayn and Liam to figure out who will be having their hair done first.

"Who's first?" Lou asked them both and Zayn quickly ran into the chair. "Guess it's you then!"

While Zayn sat having his hair sorted out Liam came over and joined the rest of us on a comfy couch placed conveniently in the back of the dressing room. He took a seat next to Louis who I could tell was still feeling rather awkward about his kiss with Zayn. I hadn't talked to him since he told me about the incident so I haven't even told him that Zayn came to me as well. After a while Lou was finished doing Zayn's hair so he came over telling Liam it was his turn. Instead of taking Liam's place on the sofa next to Louis the both of them exchanged awkward glances and just stayed in their positions; Zayn standing and Louis sitting next to Niall and me.  

It didn't take long for Liam to have his hair done as it was quiet short compared to how long it was when we first formed the group. Once Liam's hair was done we all stood up and made our way on stage to where the interviewer was sat waiting for us.

"Ok boys so I don't need to explain how this goes. You have done many interviews before so let's just go with the flow." He explained with a side smile and we all agreed in chorus.