Chapter 65- Epilogue

FINAL CHAPTER OF AWKWARD ! I'm so sad it's over but it had to end sooner or later. Thank you all so much for reading and im glad you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing. I have 2-3 more 1D stories on my profile i have started and if you have any requests dont be afraid to ask as i love coming up with and writing different ideas. I love you all and i hope this isnt the last i see/hear of you <3

[Louis POV]

6 Months Later

Today is an important yet scary day. It's been 6 whole months since the incident which got me shot but I don't regret a second of it. Zayn stayed by my side the entire time and we've grown closer than ever. If I couldn't get up and make a cup of tea he'd do it for me. If I couldn't make something to eat he'd do it. I think he even had to help me shower a couple times but I'm not complaining about that at all.

Harry, Liam and Niall have all also been extremely helpful. While I've been in recovery and physio with Zayn they have taken on Interviews and the Press along with writing new songs for the next album. The only thing with all that is there has been a lot of questions about why Zayn was the one helping me and of course rumours were started about us being together. We haven't told the public about us yet which is another reason why today is such a big day.

I have my last appointment with the physio today and then after it's straight to rehearsals for tonight's 1st tour date. We chose today to tell the fans everything what happened. We don't like to hide things from our fans and we want them to hear the truth from us rather than all the Bullshit in the press.

"Louis you ready?" Zayn asks from the doorway to my bedroom and I nod.

"Let's go!"

As my shoulders a lot better now I am able to drive so I climb into the driver's side of my car while Zayn gets into the passenger side. I put the car in drive and soon enough we arrive at the physio place. Zayn climbs out first and quickly rushes around to my side to help me out.

"Z its ok you don't have to do that no more!" I say and he smiles shyly

"Sorry it's just habit now." He ducks his head embarrassed

"Hey it's ok; I appreciate all your help, thank you." I glance around quickly to make sure no one is looking then place a sweet peck on his lips.

As we haven't told the public about us just yet I can't hold his hand or wrap my arms around him in the public eye so instead we just walk side by side into the building.  Once inside we're greeted politely by the receptionist and sent straight into the physio room.

After a couple of tests and some more exercise on my shoulder the physio therapist dismisses us and tells me I'm fine to go back to normal activity. All I have to do is be careful not to fall on it or cause another injury as my shoulder now has weaknesses in it. Zayn and I make our way back to the car and drive straight to rehearsals where the boys said they'd meet us earlier.

"How'd everything go? What they say?" Niall asks

"Yeah everything's all good. They told me to avoid injury and not to fall on it but that's to be expected." I explain so everyone can hear with a smile.

"I'm so glad you're alright man." He hugs me quickly. "So you ready for tonight?"

"I can't wait to tell everyone, especially about Zayn and me." I tell him and he smiles.

After a long day at rehearsals everyone was sent to shower, eat and get dressed for our first night of the tour. Surprisingly I am not nervous at all, in fact I'm really excited to get out there and tell our girls the truth. The backstage guy calls out to us and tells us it time so we quickly make some finishing touches to our hair and outfits before getting into position under the stage.

"Ok in 3. 2. 1." He points his finger and we're shot up on stage into the darkness.

Music starts playing and smoke fills the audience as screams fill the arena. A smile widens on my face as Liam and Harry start singing first. The light shines on them, and then another light hits Zayn and Niall. Lastly another spotlight lands on me while I sing my part of the song. Now we're all lit up we move together into the middle of the stage and sing as one. With mine and Niall's harmonies, Zayn's high note and Liam and Harry's strong voice we end the first song with a bang and the crowd screams louder than ever.  The music plays out and comes to a stop when Harry steps forward to speak.

"Hello Wembley! How are you all this wonderful evening?"

The crowd screams their heads off in reply to his question then Liam continues talking.

"Now as you may know from what you've heard in the press our Louis here was hurt. Well today we are going to tell you the truth about what happened and I hope you can listen so you know the real story. Louis I hand it over to you!"

I take in a deep breath and glance over to Zayn who gives me a reassuring nod. He's been my rock through all of this and I can't thank him enough for that. I step forward and hold the mic up to my mouth to speak. The audience is silent ready for my explanation.  

"Hello Wembley. As you know obviously I am Louis." I say then chuckle nervously." Well basically I'm just going to get straight to the point. Some months back Niall was abducted and we were left with a ransom. They wanted our money and they were going to hold Niall captive until we gave it to them. Of course they'd done their research and knew we were protective of Niall so being the people we are we all went out looking for them. We had no clue who they were or where they were holding Niall but that night they took Zayn."

The whole arena gasped then fell silent again very quickly for me to continue.

"After they took Zayn we knew we needed to get the police involved. They weren't doing anything they told us to sit tight and well Harry and I weren't about to do that. Liam being the sensible one had convinced us though to just chill for one night and let the police do their job. He went out to get pizza but after he didn't return for a couple hours Harry and I lost it. We came up with a plan to get our friends back. We'd found out where they were being held and went to the building. We hatched a little plan and entered. There were three guys, two heavy men and a boss. Harry and I fought the two guys beating them to a pulp but the boss heard. He came out guns blazing and that started another fight. I'm not sure when it happened but during the fight the gun was fired twice. One hit me although at the time I had no idea and the second bullet hit him. Then guy died on impact." I took another deep breath then continued talking. "While Harry called the police and kept an eye on the guys I helped Zayn, Liam and Niall out the room they were locked in. Niall being the one who was kept captive for the longest was in bad shape but luckily Liam and Zayn were ok. The police arrived and took the two lads into custody but that's all I remember. My arm started hurting and I lost consciousness. After that I woke up in the hospital. The doctors explained to me that I was shot in the shoulder and was very lucky to be alive. But after 6 months of physio therapy here I am now better and ready to perform."

I finished my little speech/explanation and then turned to Zayn whose turn it was to speak. My cheeks blushed knowing what he was about to tell them but I was ready for this and so was he. We didn't want to hide no more.

"As most of you know I was the one to help Louis through the therapy and help him get better. He called me his rock but in reality I was just helping the one I love. Yes that's right, I love Louis Tomlinson." He paused as the audience erupted into cheers and wolf whistles which made the both of us blush, I walked over and stood next to him. "There were a lot of rumours after the incident going around about us and I just wanted to clear that up for you. Louis and I are an item and we have been for a while. Things are going well for both Harry and Niall and Me and Louis. We appreciate all the support you guys have given us and honestly can't ask for better fans. Thank you."

"So on a lighter happier note. Let's get on with the show!" Harry screams and the audience joins him.

Our first single begins playing and we all take our positions on stage ready to sing the song that got us to where we are today. Happy with our fans and loved ones doing the thing we love to do. Life couldn't get any better than it is right now!