Chapter 18

Ok guys so i have set up a schedual for this story now. This story is going to be updated every Tuesday and Thursday. Please continue to enjoy this story. Dont forget to leave a comment and continue voting. Some how i am managing to get like 40+ votes now on each chapter and i am honestly shocked. Thank you for your support! Best comment will get a dedication!

I woke up in the warmth of Niall's arms with the biggest smile on my face. Part of me thought I dreamt last night but waking up in his arms confirmed that it is in fact true. I'm kind of dating Niall Horan. I feel like a fan girl right now, if I could scream I would but that's really un-cool and kinda silly.

As I'm laying next to the wall there is no way I'm going to be able to get up without waking Niall up so I shuffled onto my side and snuggled into him, if I can't get up then I'm going to have cuddles until he wakes up. As I lay just staring at his perfect features I ran my fingers softly down the side of his cheek. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, I can imagine myself looking a mess with my hair all over the place and long limbs dangling everywhere. A small movement around me stopped my thoughts and I looked down watching as Niall opened his ocean blue eyes.

"Morning." he grumbled with a small smile.

"Morning." I smiled back but with more effort.

Niall stretched his arms out above his head then placed them around me pulling me close again, I snuggled my face into his neck remembering his gorgeous smell as I inhaled. I love that we can be this close and the boys won't suspect a thing, even if one of them pulled the curtain back right now they'd just laugh and walk away. Well apart from Louis, he'd question me until I told him what was going on.

"Ni, I need to pee." I told him with a laugh and he smiled.

"That's cool, I need to eat."

Niall placed a quick peck on my lips before sliding out the bunk and heading toward the pile of clothes he had made a mess of last night. I left him to find some sweats as I made my way down the bus and into the toilet. After finishing my wee I washed my hands and went to the kitchen to find Niall. He was sat at the counter with sandwich in hand.

"Why are you eating a sandwich?" I asked.

"There's nothing else on the bus. Driver said we can stop off somewhere in a hour." he explained with a smile and I nodded in understanding.

Niall held out his sandwich for me to take a bite which I did and hummed in approval, he really does make a wicked sandwich. I got up to switch on the radio when a low deep voice announced itself.

"Morning boys, how'd you sleep?" Liam asked entering the kind of kitchen/sitting area of the bus.

"Yeah good thanks mate, you?" I replied and took a seat opposite Niall.

"Yeah was well needed." he chuckled and too my surprise took a seat in Niall's lap.

I tried to hold back the whimper caught in my throat. I want to sit in Niall's lap, why does Liam get to? Niall gave me a sympathetic look from across the table but didn't attempt to move Liam from his lap. This upset me a bit but I shouldn't be getting jealous, after all we are only seeing each other to see how it goes.

Liam, Niall and I sat for the rest of the hour just talking and singing along to the radio until the driver pulled up in a car park. Within seconds of parking up Louis and Zayn bounded through the doors screaming and shouting about food.

"Come on we're hungry!" Zayn moaned and pulled Liam off Niall's lap.

I climbed out my seat and followed Louis out the bus. Once we were outside I jumped onto his back and let him carry me toward the cafe. I could hear the others walking quickly behind us to catch up and looked back to see Niall not looking to happy. I jumped down off Louis' back and waited for him to catch up. Once he was by my side I swung an arm around his shoulder and pulled him close.