Chapter 50

Thanks for reaching my goal guys how about the same again 60 votes and 20 comments, best comment gets a dedication ILY all <3

[Louis POV]

I only found out from Harry the other day that he was at his mums. I was shocked when he told me he'd gone home but I was even more shocked behind the reasons why he had gone home. Niall had split up with him. The conversation we had was brief but he'd told me what happened. I feel bad for him I really do but I can understand why Niall would feel the way he does; not that any of us have spoke to him. He's been ignoring all our calls for the past two days. All this needs to stop though, that's why I'm on my way to Zayn's now to meet with him and Liam to figure out how we're going to fix this.

I pulled up at Zayn's house and parked in his driveway before jumping out the car and making my way toward his house. I knocked on the door and it opened quiet quickly with Liam standing in the door way.

"Come in Lou!" he said stepping aside so I could walk in.

I walked straight past Liam and headed into the living room where Zayn was sitting. I took a seat next to him giving him a smile as I did so. He returned the smile and placed a hand on my knee squeezing it slightly. His touch sent shivers up my leg making the smile on my face widen but I had to push all those thoughts to the back of my head. We're here to get Harry back and figure out how to get through to Niall.

"So what are we going to do about all this? I mean I kind of knew this was going to happen but I'm still going to help." Liam spoke up

"You know I actually have no idea, I've never seen Harry this upset over someone before. And Niall, he's just disappeared like no one's heard from him." I replied

"We have to do something to help though." Zayn added. "Niall's probably just upset over the things that were said and as soon as we talk some sense into him he will more than likely take Harry back."

"You're right. But we need to get Harry home first. As much as it's probably nice to be at his mums he shouldn't have run away from this. He needs to fight for him, prove to Niall that their relationship is worth fighting for not running away from." I explained and both Zayn and Liam nodded their heads in agreement.

"How are we going to get Harry back though? He's all the way in Cheshire." Liam asked

I thought about it for a second and then a genius idea came to mind. If I send Liam to go and comfort Niall then me and Zayn can work on getting Harry back as well as spend some quality time together. I have brilliant ideas!

"Tell ya what Li, if you go over and try speak to Niall. Just go round there and sit him down and talk to him about everything. Let him know that running away isn't the answer. Me and Zayn will do the same here; we'll phone Harry and convince him to come home." I suggested

"Yeah sure that's cool. I'll go straight over now!" Liam replied and ran to put his shoes on.

While Liam went and grabbed his shoes from the hall I turned around to see Zayn just looking at me. I kept eye contact with him the whole time until Liam returned to the room to say goodbye.

"Alright I'm off. Keep me informed about Harry and I'll do the same with Niall!" he said and I nodded waving him out of Zayn's house

After Liam left Zayn's me and Zayn sat in a bit of an awkward silence. We haven't really spoken since the kiss the other day so I don't even know how he feels about that. It was our second kiss and to me it was just as good as our first but I don't want to push Zayn as he has said he needs more time to think about things.

"So how do you think we're going to get Harry back?" I asked Zayn breaking the silence.

He turned and looked at me with a weird look on his face. It was almost as if he didn't want to talk about Harry but he wanted to talk about something else.

"Um I don't know. You're closest to him out of all of us, what do you think?" he asked in return.

"Well I think the best thing with Harry is honesty. I think if we just phoned him and said he needs to come home and face things and man up to Niall then I think he will come back. If he loves and cares for him like I think he does then I know he will come back. I know I would if it was me in this situation!" I explained and Zayn nodded.

"Ok well we'll do that then. But there was something I wanted to talk to you about Lou!"

"What's that then?" I asked a little confused

"It's about the other kiss. I um. I know I said I wanted to think about things but after you kissed me again I knew what a big mistake I was making letting you walk out the door. This between us, I don't know what it is but I feel something. Something good. Argh. What I'm trying to say is I think I like you Lou and it's so confusing and I don't know what to do about it. I don't know if I want to jump into a relationship with you as I've only just spilt with Perrie and you've only just split with Eleanor but I think we should do something!"

After Zayn's little speech about how he likes me back but wasn't sure what he wanted to do about it I just honestly sat there in shock. I didn't know what to do or say. The good thing is he likes me back; the bad thing is the timing. Right now our focus need to be Harry and Niall and getting them back together but on the other hand if I don't say something now then he may not give me this chance again.

"Lou, are you going to say anything?"

"Oh sorry yeah. I'm so happy you like me too. I don't know how we go about this now though. I to don't think we should jump into a relationship but maybe if we start seeing each other on the down-low we can see how it goes." I suggested and Zayn's eye lit up.

"You sure? I don't want to push you into anything but I do honestly think I like you and I want to try at least something."

"Of course I'm sure silly." I said taking his hands in mine and pulling him closer to me. "I want to try something to but at this moment in time with Niall and Harry just splitting up I think we should keep it quiet and not rub it in their faces."

"I totally agree!"

Smiling from ear to ear I moved my face close to Zayn's and leant our heads together. I moved my face closer to his but instead of kissing him I nuzzled our noses together in a sweet Eskimo kiss. Zayn giggled like a girl at my actions which made the kiss even cuter but right now we can't be all over each other. We need to get Harry back home to London to get all this sorted out. I just hope Liam can get through to Niall.