Chapter 28

What's up my peoples let see if we can get everyone who's reading this story to vote and leave a comment. Tell me something interesting about you :)

When we reached my house I parked my huge car in my garage and jumped out the driver's side quickly running around to the passenger's side to open the door for Niall. He thanked me and hopped out; as I locked the car and garage Niall headed inside and made himself at home. It's so nice that we were friends/band-mates first before all this couple stuff because things would be a lot more awkward between us both. Once everything was locked up I headed into the house to find Niall.

"Ni where are ya?" I called out down the hallway.

"In the living room." he called back so I followed his voice.

I reached the living room and plopped myself down on the couch next to Niall who was already watching TV and flicking through channels. I'm so glad that interview is over and done with; I was so scared earlier before the interview you never know how those things are going to go. Even now it's over I still am kind of scared, I haven't even looked at my phone to see the reaction from our fans, the other boys or either of our parents. I don't know if I can do it.

"You alright there Hazza? You look like your thinking really hard!" Niall spoke interrupting my train of thought.

"Oh erm yeah," I said snapping out of it. "I was just thinking about earlier and how scary it was. I haven't even looked at Twitter yet."

"Oh yeah I didn't even think about that, let me have a look!" he replied excitedly and pulled his phone out his jean pocket.

"Ni do you really think you should be doing that? I really don't want to know all the horrible things people are saying tonight."

"Ok well how about this I won't look at my phone for the rest of the night if you can keep me entertained instead!" he bribed

"That's an interesting deal! I'll take it!"

Niall took my phone from me and placed both of them on the table in front of us. We turned them off so when they went off we wouldn't want to jump up and read a text or a phone call. I sat back against my comfortable sofa resting my arms across the top waiting for Niall to sit back and snuggle with me. He did just that once both our phones were off and lay down on the table.

"So Harold, how do you plan on keeping me away from my phone?" Niall asked in a cute tone.

"Ooo I don't know, maybe by doing this," I moved my arm down over his shoulder and brought his body close to mine as I kissed his cheek. "Or this," I then moved my lips down from his cheek and onto his neck kissing slowly upwards under his ear. "Or even. This!" I then pried my lips from under his ear and slapped them against his.

Niall sat shocked for a mili-second then manovered his lips with mine. I could smell his minty breath as he breathed out deeply. I hummed against his lips as I opened my mouth making the kiss more passionate. Niall took this as his cue to slip his tongue in and begun massaging mine. I could now taste the mintiness I smelt earlier and it tasted good.

As I hummed in delight I moved my hand to his neck bringing Niall even closer to my body, he crooked his neck giving me more access to the insides of his mouth as I began to gain dominance over our kiss.

"You taste so good." I hummed into his mouth as I slipped my tongue inside his mouth once again.

I moved my body over his so I was hovering with one hand on his neck and the other now travelling down his body and toward his pants. Niall and I have not done anything like this before so once again I'm feeling rather nervous but I have done this stuff before with other people so I'm not that nervous.

I slipped my hand into his jeans and palmed him over his boxers while I left my wet sloppy kisses up and down his neck. I could hear Niall panting my name as he struggled to catch his breath so I knew he was enjoying what I was doing. I bit down lightly on his neck just below his ear where I know he likes it and sucked making my mark earning a loud moan to erupt from his lips. Whilst doing this I continued to palm him through his boxers feeling his growing erection press hard against my large hand.

"M'Harry feels so good!" Niall gasped throwing his head back.

I took this opportunity to move my kisses from his neck and down over his shirt. As my lips moved down his clothed body I removed my hand from inside his jeans and lifted his shirt. I didn't take it off just lifted it far enough so I could leave sweet kisses down his bare chest. Niall moaned under my touch and wriggled around beneath me as I felt his now fully erect penis press against my stomach.

I kissed a trail down the middle of his stomach while groping and caressing him with my free hand that wasn't supporting my weight. When I finally reached his snail trail I moved the hand supporting me and got on my knees next to the sofa. I then pulled Niall's butt so he was hanging slightly off the sofa making it easier for me to remove his jeans.

I placed my finger tips in the top of his jeans and looked up catching his eyes. As I looked down his expression I could see him biting down on his bottom lip making my heart do summersaults. I licked my own lips and kept eye contact as I moved my head toward his body. I heard him gasp as the tip of my tongue grazed the pale skin on his hip line. I licked a long strip from one hip to the other as Niall moved around beneath me moaning and panting; begging for more.

Not wanting to tease him any longer I had finally got my confidence back. I slipped off his jeans and took his boxers with them. I placed them down on the floor next to me then looked back to his rock hard erection staring me right in the face. I could see the damp on his tip where he'd expelled pre-come in his excitement. I looked up once again to keep eye contact as I then licked a long wet strip up the back of his hard cock flicking my tongue just slightly on his string. Niall moaned loudly causing me to smirk knowing I haven't lost my touch.

Taking his head in my mouth I placed my big hand around the thick base of his penis and began stroking up and down as I sucked lightly on his tip. Niall's bucked his hips up making me take more of him in my mouth but I'm not complaining. He tastes so good and this is something I have missed doing.

I lowered my head so his belly pressed against my forehead and the tip of his penis tapped the back of my throat. Bobbing slightly I took his head into my throat and moved my tongue into a shape I know he would enjoy. Niall almost exploded at this point; screaming my name and taking a ripping grip on my curls. I began to hum as I sucked and lowered making everything vibrate.

"OH MY FUCK! HARRY WOW. OH SHIT. IM GUNNA. IM CLOSE!" He screamed but I just continued doing what I do best.

I brought my head up a little taking a breath through my nose and then lowered again; this time taking all of him into my throat practically swallowing him. Within seconds I felt Niall squirt his juices deep into my throat as he screamed my name. I pulled off of him and lifted my head, Niall's face is flustered and his eyes are glazed over. I wiped my mouth getting rid of any excess juices and gave him a cheeky wink and smirk.

"Was that ok?" I asked now feeling a little self conscious

"That. Was. Amazing!" he said after each breath and I sighed feeling good again.

Niall pulled me off my knees and onto his lap where I happily laid my head against his and relaxed into his warm touch. I love the way we fit so perfectly together, he's not that much smaller than me so when we cuddle or have a kiss neither of us have to bend or tip toe we just fit perfectly.

"I'm falling for you Hazza!" Niall admitted and I didn't even have to think to reply.

"I've already fallen!"