Chapter 12.

I'd arranged for the boys to come over mine today as I hadn't seen either Zayn or Liam since I got back and Louis and Niall were bugging me to have people over for dinner. They all loved my cooking for some reason so I guess I had no choice in the matter.

Climbing into the driver's seat of my car I phoned security and told them I would be going to the supermarket and if I needed them I would give them a call. People around London are usually cool with seeing celebrities but you get the odd fan-girl that will scream in your face, which isn't that nice if I'm honest.

On to better subjects though I have had a few days to think over everything to do with Niall and I've come to the conclusion that the way to his heart is through food. It is obvious but id been so wrapped up in my own little I love Niall bubble that I hadn't noticed. After speaking to Louis over the phone and through text the past couple days he and I had come up with a plan to get Niall to notice me better. I'm over the whole kiss thing and I'm guessing Niall still doesn't remember so I am using this as a fresh start.

Pulling up into the supermarket I parked the car and hopped out locking it behind me. Luckily it didn't seem to busy and I am thankful for that. I stepped into the store and grabbed a basket. After walking around for half an hour I'd managed to get all the ingredients needed and signed a couple of autographs for some polite young fans.

By the time I got home it was already 4pm. I'd told the guys to be round by 6 so I had enough time to sit down for an hour-ish before I had to prepare and cook dinner. I dumped the ingredients on the kitchen side and made my way back into the living room. I just sat down on the comfy sofa when the doorbell rang; being too lazy to get back up again I called out to tell them it was open and stayed seated on the comfy cushions.

"Hello" A thick Irish accent called into the flat.

"In here" I called back

Seconds later in walked a cheerful Niall wearing black sweats, a white tank top and a green snap back. He looked gorgeous even in lazy-day clothes. I looked him up and down trying my best to keep my composure. Louis had told me over the past few days that the best thing to do is to keep my cool and try to be confident, so that's exactly what I planned to do!

"What are you doing here? I told you lot six" I questioned

"Thought I'd come round early, maybe help you with the cooking if you like" Niall smiled and took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Fair enough" I smiled back and focused my eyes back on the TV.

I flicked through the channels until I found something half decent to watch. After deciding on Simpsons I set the remote down on the coffee table and rested my back into the sofa. For some reason Niall had scooted closer to me and was leaning his head slightly in my direction, it was almost as if he was trying to lean his head on my shoulder but wasn't sure if he should do it or not.

I smiled happily to myself that we were sitting so close and I hadn't embarrassed myself yet. If I can keep this up then maybe I might be able to convince Niall to turn Gay for me. A guy can hope right?

"OK we better start preparing the food" I announced after 40 odd minutes of sitting in front of the TV chatting about nothing.

"Let's go" Niall jumped up enthusiastically.              

I followed Niall as he skipped happily into the kitchen. I had brought the ingredients to make pizza from scratch so this should be interesting. I don't think I've ever seen Niall make anything apart from a sandwich.

"So what are we making?" Niall asked

"Pizza, from scratch" I replied and Niall hopped on the spot excitedly.