Chapter 58

Hey guys so this is IMPORTANT. I have entered this story into the 3rd season of the 1D Watty Awards and it would mean so much for you guys to vote for it. Last time i entered my story there i was basically the only one voting for it and i would love for all the amazing people here to vote for it for a chance at it to win. It's in the Boyxboy catagory, I will post the link in the comments below as well as here so please go vote would mean so much to me.

http://www.wattpad.com/41901446-1d-watty-awards-season-3-%CF%9F-open-boyxboy-vacancy-9

[Liam POV]

Eventually after both Louis and Harry had calmed down I told them where Niall and Zayn were being held. Well where I thought they were being held. It's a small warehouse just around the corner from town, it's been vacant for as long as I can remember it being there so I guess it would be a good place to hide out and kidnap someone. At least now the police know where they are and so do we. That's the best news we've had and now all we have to do is wait for them to phone again with a time and place then we can get plan to get them back.

"Guys you promise you won't do anything stupid while I'm at the shop?" I asked and they both nodded without really answering.

We are all starving and none of us are in the mood to cook so I offered to go to the shop and get takeaway. It's only around the corner so I won't be gone long but I have no idea what's going on in either of their heads. Since Zayn's been taken Louis seems to be going out of his mind. We're all worried. Harry especially about Niall and now Louis especially about Zayn. Me I just want my friends back safe.

"Right I won't be gone long. Stay here!" I told them picking up the keys and heading out the door.

Again I didn't bother to grab a jacket as I am only going around the corner so I just walked at a fast pace up the road hoping my two friends at home won't do anything stupid! When I reached the top of the road it was quiet dead out, there are hardly any people about and one of the street lights seems to be not working as it struggled to flicker and turn on. I glanced up to look at it before I crossed the road. Just as I stepped out into the road to cross over a large black van came speeding down and stopped right in front of me. I slammed on the bonnet as I stepped around it cursing at the dangerous driver. I turned my back for a second to continue across the road when a pair of hands grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into the van.

Kicking and screaming I tried to fight whoever it was off but I already knew my fate. This must be the kidnappers. I threw my arm successfully hitting someone or something backwards off me. I then turned to face another person whose face was covered by a black mask I hit him square in the face but it didn't seem to faze him. He hit me back twice as hard sending me flying across the back of the van as it pulled off into an unknown direction. The struggle between me and the two men in the back of the van continued until the van came to an unexpected stop and the door flew open.

Standing there in the doorway of the van was a smaller man with a smug smile on his face. He didn't have his face covered like the others did yet I still did not recognise him. He is black with jet black hair and an average build. He's dressed smartly though so he's obviously the leader of this whole operation.

"Get him and put him with the other!" He snapped at the other two who were struggling to hold me down.

Now I'm not one to big myself up but I was furious at this point. Not only had they kidnapped Niall and Zayn but now they had the cheek to take me as well. I was the voice of reason, I am the only one who was stopping Louis and Harry letting loose on these scumbags and now they have me. There will be no stopping them. I think this will be the only time in my life I will appreciate their short tempers.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed as loud as I could throwing one of the men to the side only for the other to hit me again in the side of the head with something hard.

I stumbled as he pulled me to my feet, this guy was strong and there was no way I was going to fight him off but I wasn't going to give up yet. I elbowed him in the gut causing him to bend over in pain, I hopped he'd let go of me and I could get away but he threw me to the floor keeping a grip on my wrist. The other guy then joined him and grabbed a hold of my arm twisting it around my back. I screamed out in agony as they then proceeded to push me into the building where I'm guessing they have Niall and Zayn. I was right though this was exactly the place the police were talking about on the phone, which meant if Louis and Harry come looking. They will find us.

When we got inside the building I was thrown against a wall next to a large metal door. I could hear slight whispers of the voices I knew I'd never forget. Zayn and Niall. While the larger of the two men continued to restrain me against the wall the other opened the door. I couldn't see inside as it was dark but I noticed two shadows of people sitting cowering in the corner of the room. I was pulled from the wall and thrown inside the room hearing a loud slam behind me as I stumbled to keep my footing.

"Liam!" A voice whispered and I ran to the boys in the corner.

Immediately I was pulled into the biggest bone crushing hug possible as they both wrapped their arms around me and squeezed tightly.

"How'd they get you?" Zayn asked with a slight smile.

"I was getting us food and they pulled me into a van, they didn't get off lightly though those fuckers. I managed to get in a couple digs." I laughed proud of my attempts

I looked from Zayn who was smiling to Niall who was wearing a very sad frown on his face. I stepped closer to him and placed my hands on his shoulders looking his straight in the eye.

"What's up?" I asked

"They have three of us now, it's never ending. Sooner or later they will have us all and we will never escape. They'll kill us Li and there's nothing we can do about it!" Niall said crying

"Listen to me Niall," I said grabbing onto his shoulders harder than before. "I will not let them lay another finger on you or Zayn or myself. They are not going to kill us, before I left the house I told Louis and Harry where we were after I'd heard the police on the phone. Trust me when they realise they have me as well they'll lose it. It was only me keeping them sane. They're going to go mental!" I explained to Niall who leant into my hands.

"I'm just scared Li, I've been here for like 3 nearly 4 days now. It feels like I'm never getting out of here." Niall admitted and I couldn't help but feel bad for the kid.

We're all in this situation together now and there's nothing we can do but hope that either the police or Louis and Harry get here and quick. I don't know what these guys have planned but I know for a fact Louis and Harry won't give them money, not without a fight at least.