Chapter 26

Suprise update for everyone. You love me dont you hehe. So i was wondering what do you guys want to happen in this story?

[Niall POV]

I'd been home a couple days now and still haven't found a way to tell my mum and dad about Harry and my feelings towards him. I have no clue how they're going to react, they might not even mind but on the other hand they may hate it. I guess they see the way we act around each other but it can be misinterpreted as close friendship. Oh I don't know how I'm going to tell them. I sighed and threw my head back on my pillow behind me.

"Niall you in there?" Greg called through the door.

"Yeah mate come in." I called back not moving

Greg opened the door coming in the shut it behind him; I felt the bed dip beside me so I glanced to my side to see him sitting down looking at me rather strangely. He had kind of a sympathetic look on his face.

"Are you ok Ni?" he asked keeping eye contact.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I questioned back.

"I don't know you've been a bit off lately. Normally when you're home you bounce around like a little kid all excited and you haven't been doing that. In fact you stayed up here for the most part." I let out a sigh and sat up facing him, damn my stupid brother for being smart and reading me like a book.

"I need to tell you something!"

"Oh god! Who did you get pregnant?" he gasped obviously thinking the worst, I couldn't help but laugh as there was no way I'd be getting anyone pregnant. Not now I'm practically dating Harry anyway.

"No, no, no. It's nothing like that! In fact it's kind of the opposite. I erm. Me and Harry were kind of, well erm. Dating!" I said a little unsure of my own words.

"Oh!" was all Greg replied.

I looked at him to try and figure out what he was thinking but nothing showed. His face was blank, like he was trying to register what I had just said. I guess it is a lot to take in, your brother telling you he likes boys, well not even boys. Just Harry. Before Harry id never looked at another guy like this, there's just something about him that makes my heart skip a beat and my head spin.

"I'm happy for you Ni. You do need to tell mum and dad though before they find out through the media!" Greg finally spoke and I let out a sigh of relief.

Knowing Greg is happy for me helps me relax a little about telling my parents. If he's cool with it then they should be too.

"Thanks Greg and yeah I will i'll tell them today!" I told him and we shared a quick hug before he was out the door.

I spent the rest of the morning thinking about what I was going to say and how I was going to tell them and I'd actually come up with a solution in my head I wasn't expecting. I Niall Horan am falling for thee Harry Styles. I would have never thought I would get this deep into feeling something like this but yet here I am. Coming up with this in my head has helped me with what I'm going to say to my parents though so that's one good thing. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Harry letting him know I am going to tell my parents.

To Harry

Hey cutie I'm about to go downstairs and tell my parents, wish me luck! Oh by the way Greg knows and he's fine with it! Xx

Harry must have been right next to his phone because he replied straight away.

From Harry

Good luck babe, I'm sure it will be fine. And that's awesome I like Greg. Text me later and let me know how it goes. Xx

I text back a quick goodbye and set my phone down on my bed, taking a deep breath I then made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Mum was pottering around as usual and I could hear the TV on in the living room so I assumed dad was in there. When I entered the kitchen I opened the fridge and grabbed some Ham shovelling it into my mouth, I then turned to my mum and she smiled.

"You ok Niall?" she asked

"A. Actually I need to talk to you and dad about something. Can we go in the living room?" I asked and mum instantly looked worried.

"What's happened? Are you ok? Are the boys ok?" she asked quickly

"Mum, mum, mum seriously its fine I just want to tell you and dad something." I said taking her hand and leading her into the living room.

We walked through and she took a seat next to my dad on the couch, she took the remote and turned off the TV. They both looked up at me, my dad clearly confused as to what's going on. Once again I took another deep breath and then began to speak.

"Ok I need to say this so please let me finish before you interrupt," I said and they nodded still looking confused and a little worried. "Right well basically, this is going to be a bit of a shock but Harry and I are basically dating. I found out I had a little crush on him and decided to do something about it. We kissed and ever since we've not been able to stay away from each other. Now I hope you can be accepting of this as I have realised today how much I really do care for Harry and if he feels the same we plan on coming out to the public very soon. So erm yeah that's it! That's all I wanted to tell you!"

The room was silent for all but 10 seconds before my mum jumped up squealing like one of our fan girls and pulled me into one of the tightest hugs she's ever given me.

"Oh Niall I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad you've found someone who makes you happy!" she beamed.

"Are you sure Harry is the right person for you?" My dad asked and I nodded from my mum's embrace. "Then I accept this relationship and am also happy for you!"

I'm so happy right now that words can't even explain it. Both my parents are happy for me and they accept my relationship with Harry. Now all is left to do is make things official with Harry. I spoke for a little longer with mum and dad before heading upstairs and grabbing my phone to text Harry. As soon as I got to my room I leaped on my bed and swiped my phone into my hands.

To Harry

Hey Hazza guess what? Everything went fine. Mum and dad are happy for me that I'm happy and said they're glad you make me happy xx

From Harry

Oh wow that's awesome and aww that's the first time I've heard you say I make you happy. I'm so glad this is all working out. Now we just need to have a talk about everything xx

To Harry

We do indeed. And yes Harry you do make me very happy. We will talk when I next see you. Miss you loads speak tomorrow xx

I switched my phone to silent and placed it on my bedside table. I then stripped out my clothes and got into bed. I don't care that it's midday. It's my vacation and I'm going to make the most of it!