Chapter 56

Feeling a little better so thought id give you all another chapter, still need some ideas or ships you guys would like me to write in the future :) i do have 1 story in mind and im thinking of doing Nouis and another ship in it 

[Niall POV]

I have been trapped alone in this cold dark room for what feels like weeks but I know it's only days. I don't know who the people are that took me and I don't know why; but one thing I do know is that I am scared. They don't talk to me, they barely even feed me. Yesterday I had the shock of a lifetime when one of them came in to take his frustration out on me.

*Flashback

"You shouldn't go in there!" a voice from outside the door said.

"I just want to have a little fun, it won't take long!" another replied before the door swung open and in walked a tall dark haired figure, if he wasn't so muscular I would have thought it was Zayn but I knew it wasn't.

He strolled up to me in a slow manor swinging his arms from side to side in an intimidating way. I could see through the mouth piece of the balaclava that he wore an evil smirk and his eyes are terrifying. I slid myself across the floor as far as possible to back away from his but he just stepped closer. When I could go no further he took that one more step and then knelt down in front of me.

"Someone's scared, aren't they?" he chuckled obviously seeing the fear in my eyes and on my face.

"What do you want from me? Why am I here?" I asked trying my hardest not to let my voice break, he already knew I was scared I didn't need him knowing I was terrified.

"Oh sweetheart," He replied with a smug smile as he reached up and touched my face, I tried to move away but he grabbed the bottom of my chin. "You are here because we want your money; you're in one of the most famous bands in the world. I'm sure you could spare a little."

Instantly I felt sick to my stomach, they did all this for money. They abducted someone for money. I ripped my face away from his grip hitting my head slightly on the wall behind me but I didn't care. That was a bad move. He quickly reached down and grabbed my hair lifting me to my feet. I stood wincing in pain as he pulled on my hair pulling me into the middle of the room.

"Don't fight me, you won't win squirt!" He laughed throwing me to the floor.

I was about to say something, do something. I was already fed up with being the one everyone wanted to protect but my reaction was too slow. A fist connected with the side of my head sending me halfway across the floor. I clutched my head quickly cowering into a ball just as a foot kicked me in the back. I cried out loudly in pain only for him to laugh loudly again. I didn't bother to look up but thankfully the sound of the door opening and then shutting again sounded meaning he had left. I pulled myself up on all fours and crawled into the corner I had spent most of my time in, cowering away in the shadows of the dark cold room.

Present time

My back and head still hurt from yesterday. None of the men had come back in the room since that incident yesterday which meant I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. I could feel the familiar burning of hunger fill my stomach as I bent over in pain. I have no idea when or even if I'm going to get out of here. I may never see my family again, I might not see the boys again and most of all I could never see Harry again. I would never be able to apologise for dumping him, I didn't even want to. I felt a single tear slip from my eye as I thought about the possibilities of what could happen to me. I have no way of escape in a room with no windows and one door, a door that is always locked from the outside.  I have no way of controlling the tears that then chose to fall away from my eyes soaking my shirt. I may not make it out of this alive!

Suddenly a loud banging and some commotion came from outside the room. There are voices and loud noises; I can't make out what they're saying. I listen hard but nothing. I daren't move away from the corner I'm sat in just encase they come back in to have some more fun with me. The loud click of the lock sounds and the door swings open. Two figures stand there holding up another in their arms. They throw the lifeless person inside the room shutting the door behind them and locking it.

My eyes fall to the person lying on the floor in the middle of the room, still not moving. Slowly I stand up only slightly wincing at the pain in my back as I make my way over and see the person on the floor. Their face is bruised at the side of his face, his hair is a black mess and his jacket is ripped. But I recognise that jacket. Zayn has a jacket like that. Oh wait, no it can't be! I rush over with my heart in my throat and kneel down next to the guy on the floor.

Carefully I pull on the side of the boy's body and roll him onto his back, I know you're not supposed to do such a thing when someone's unconscious but I have to know if it's him. His face quickly comes into view and I gasp at the sight of him. It is Zayn, my friend, my band mate battered and bruised. Quickly I lean down and press my ear close to his nose, he's still breathing; thank god!

"Zayn, Zayn please wake up. God Zayn please!" I beg still holding my breath; I don't know how long ago this happened or how long he's been unconscious for. "Come on Zayn, it's me Niall. You need to wake up mate."

He doesn't move at first but after a few more encouraging words his chest begins to rise higher, he is coming around. Slowly his eyes flutter open and lock on mine, a look of shock fills his face as he takes in my appearance. I know I must look like hell, I definitely feel it.

"Niall!" He gasps and I nod

"Yeah it's me, can you sit up?" I ask placing a hand under his shoulders lifting him slightly.

Zayn leans on his elbows then pushes his hands on the ground to sit himself up properly with my help. Once he's sat up properly I place a hand under his arm and lift him to his feet, I walk him over carefully to the corner of the room where I've spent most my time while being here.

"Niall where are we? What do these people want?" Zayn asks in a weak voice, one I've never heard come from him before.

"Money Zayn, they want our money!" I tell him simply and he sighs leaning back against the wall. "How did they get you? Why are you here?"

"I was looking for you Ni, I don't know how they knew but I had passed an alley way and heard noises. I went down thinking someone was in trouble only to be ambushed and sucker punched. Next thing I knew I woke up here." he told me as a tear slipped from his eye.

"Hey it's ok. It's going to be ok!" I tell him, it's obvious it's a lie and I can tell he knows that but sometimes just hearing those words can help.

The first day I woke up here I was scared out of my mind, I had no clue what was going on but I kept telling myself that it was going to be ok. It's the only thing that has kept me going. I turned to Zayn looking him in the eye, I think he knew what I was about to say because he lowered his head and looked to the ground.

"Zayn how's Harry?"

"Not good Ni, not good at all! He's in pieces over all this. Somehow he's convinced himself it's his fault. He said things like if he hadn't had gone home to Cheshire then he would have been there to look after you." Zayn explained but then asked me a question of his own. "Why'd you do it? You know, break it off with Harry!"

"I thought it was for the best. The fans and papz were being so mean to both of us I thought it would cause less heartache if we weren't together but I was so wrong Zayn. I love him so much and now I may never get the chance to tell him that!" I explained letting more tears fall from my dry eyes.

"Don't say that Niall, never say or even think that. They have two of us now. The boys aren't going to stand for this. Louis and Harry won't allow anything to happen to us!" He said confusing me.

"Louis and Harry?" I questioned making him blush, wait why is he blushing?

"Oh uh, Louis and I are kind of seeing each other in secret. I know for a fact he will go mad if I go missing, he's so sweet and Harry well he's so close to losing it. It won't be long till they find us, I promise!" Zayn explained shocking me.

I never would have thought him and Louis would be a couple but then again I didn't think I'd ever get Harry to be mine. Zayn's right though, when they find out they have us both I know Louis will lose it and well Harry can be rather scary and cunning when he's mad! Guess we are just going to have to try and stay alive until they get here. Easier said than done!