Chapter 25.

[Back To Harry's POV]

Tour's finally over again and it's time to go home. I can't wait to see mum and Gemma but I know I'm going to miss Niall. I plan on telling mum about Niall and how I feel about him, she knows about my sexuality so I'm hoping she won't have a problem with any of it. Sneaking around the bus I quickly found Niall by himself packing up the last of his things before we're all dropped off at the airport.

"Hey Ni, you ok? Do you need a hand?" I asked as I approached.

"Yeah sure, can you pass me that stuff?" he replied pointing to the stuff on the bed.

I grabbed the things on the bed and handed them to him so he can pack them away in his suitcase. Once he had everything packed away we both took a seat on the bottom bunk facing each other. His eyes look so blue today; I'm going to miss them so much while we're away from each other.

"I'm not going to see you for a week!" I pouted.

"It's not that long Haz, it'll be over before you know it. Then when we see each other again we'll lock ourselves away from the world." he smirked

"Speaking of the world, when are we going to tell them? I mean are we going to make it official between us?" I asked

"We will make it official and we will tell the world. Just let me tell my parents first, they don't know about me having these feelings towards guys. I have to make sure they're ok with it first." He explained and I nodded. I know exactly what he means; I shit myself when I first told my mum about my sexuality.

"That's fine, I'll miss you!" I said standing up as I felt the bus come to a stop.

"I'll miss you too Haz."

Niall ran into my arms and threw his around my shoulder; I picked him up and spun him around as our lips connected in a sweet love filled kiss. I really am going to miss kissing those amazing lips of his, I'm going to miss laying in his arms at night falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and most of all I'm going to miss his beautiful sky blue eyes. Pulling back I placed Niall back down on the floor and pecked his lips quickly.

"Guys come on, time to catch our flights!" Louis called poking his head down the hall.

Niall gave me a sympathetic look but grabbed his case from the floor and walked passed me down the hall; I grabbed my own case on the way out and met everyone outside the doors of the tour bus. Security surrounded us as the screams of girls filled our ears and we made our way into the airport, once inside we all said our goodbyes. I teared up a little knowing I'd be away from the boys for a whole week, its weird when we separate from each other because we practically live under each other's feet all the time.

I gave everyone a hug but held onto Niall for that tiny bit longer. My flight was called first so I was the first to say goodbye to everyone. After saying our goodbyes I flashed my ticket at the terminal then waited for the hostess to call me on board my flight. Soon enough I found myself on board the plane all buckled in and heading home. I closed my eyes hoping to get a little sleep before landing in a couple hours.

**

"Mum I'm home!" I called into the house dropping my case to the floor.

"HARRY!" she screamed running down the hall capturing me in her tiny frame. "You didn't tell me you were coming home today!"

I could feel my mum squeezing the life out of me as I gasped for breath. Is she trying to kill me? I loosened my own grip on her hoping she would loosen hers but no such luck.

"Mum, cant breath!" I gasped

"Sorry. I just missed you so much!" she apologised and let go.

I gave her a kind smile as I let her lead me into the living room. It's just us home right now but I'm sure Gemma will be in later as well as mum's boyfriend. I took a seat on the couch and looked mum right in the eye. I decided it would be best to tell her now about Niall rather than wait around and worry about it.

"Hey mum I kind of have something I want to talk to you about."

"What is it hunny?" she asked looking a little concerned.

"I erm I." I was struggling to get my words out I was so nervous. Mum gave me a small smile that told me it was ok and I could tell her anything. I took in another deep breath and then spoke again. "Mum I'm kind of seeing Niall. We're like seeing how it goes without anyone knowing but things seem to be going really well. I erm I just wanted to let you know before we came out to the world."

I sat back in the chair and let out another breath I'd taken and held. Mum just looked at me, for a second her face showed no expression but then to my surprise she jumped up and pulled me into another breath shortening hug.

"I'm so happy for you Harry, Niall's a lovely boy. I'm sure you guys will be a great couple!" she beamed and I smiled back.

"Thanks mum, I really like him."

After releasing me from another hug mum then made her way back into the kitchen to give me my space. I looked around quickly taking in the surroundings of my home, I do miss this place sometimes and the normal life I once had but I'd never change what I do for the world. I just have one more thing to tell the world now and that is that I Harry Styles am falling for Niall Horan, and fast!