BUS RIDES

jungkook focus
am i gay? that thought seemed to occupy his mind 24/7 these days.
no, you're not kook. you just like the thought of doing 'stuff' with a certain boy. hence, the reason why you get hard on's every time you think about him and that night.

you don't like him. not in that way.

..but is taehyung gay? what about him?
he wanted to suck dick. is he gay?
does he like me in that way?

naaaaah.

but i better ask - just to make sure.

                                   +

today was a warm saturday, birds were singing and kids screamed in parks and all that happy shit happened.
in the kim house though, everything was the opposite. two boys sat in a bedroom; one blushing like crazy as he busied himself with writing notes and the other staring into the distance with thousands of different thoughts running through his head.

one of them decides to break the silence.
"hey taehyung? wanna play a game?"

"im trying to write notes here and not die of embarrassment from last night." taehyung grumbles, highlighting sentences.

"yeah but let's take a break."

"jungkook, you were the one who called saying that you wanted to study together. but, all you've done is hum random songs." taehyung points out, keeping his gaze fixed on the worksheets in front of him.

"let's get to know each other better! i ask something and you answer it!" jungkook smiles and ignores the other, praying that this idea of subtly asking taehyung if he was gay through a game would work or not.

"i'll start, let's see. are you gay?"

shit, that was not subtle.

taehyung focus
what?
o shit. had he noticed that i like him? but i haven't given any indications - have i??

oh my god - me wanting to give him a blowjob is a pretty clear indicator that i could possibly like him.

"just because i-i did something last night, doesn't mean that im gay for you! i was drunk, okay!" taehyung squeaks.

"o-oh okay. just checking." jungkook says, quickly.

"and says you! you were the one who asked to touch my butt just a couple of weeks ago!" taehyung snaps, building up an angry front to hide out the fact that he was dying on the inside from embarrassment.

"that was just me being curious, it doesn't meant anything!" jungkook exclaims, the tips of his ears turning red. taehyung dies a little more inside when jungkook looks away, blushing.

jungkook clears his throat, "so um, if that's all cleared up, then lemme ask another question. uh, do you like.. pink?" jungkook queries, cringing at his lame attempt at a question.

"i like baby pink but not any other shades of pink." taehyung mutters, sifting through his notes and trying to focus on calming his heartbeat.

jungkook nods, he doesn't know why he's nodding but he does it anyway.

"my turn. what college are you going to?" taehyung asks with no particular interest, finally getting himself to scrawl notes and to focus.

"i dunno, my dad registered me in the college he went to when he was younger. he wants me to learn business." jungkook says, reaching over to fiddle with taehyung's markers.

"the college isn't in seoul." jungkook says. taehyung looks up, confused.

"im going to a college in busan." taehyung watches jungkook uncap and cap his marker pens,

he's not staying here?

"oh." is all taehyung can say. he always thought jungkook would continue living in the area so he could sleep with him and protect him anytime.

but if he's not in seoul, then who's going to protect me?
taehyung shoves that thought to the back of his mind; stop worrying about yourself taehyung. jungkook isn't going to take a five hour bus ride everyday just to come sleep with you.

"oh, im going to a college nearby. i don't want to be too far from my mom." taehyung says, smiling and interrupting his thoughts. jungkook nods again and smiles back, a little weaker than his usual bright smiles. taehyung wonders if jungkook wants to study business. probably not.

"ah jungkook, the ink's all over your fingers." taehyung scolds, taking his markers away from jungkook who just shrugs half heartedly.

"my turn, what do you think about trying out something new with me?"

"depends on what it is you're asking me." taehyung says, packing his pens and pencils away so jungkook would stop fiddling with them. he's still thinking about jungkook and busan so he doesn't hear what jungkook says next.

"sorry, what did you say?" taehyung asks.

"what about sex?"