CAPPUCINO

taehyung focus
after jungkook's phone call, taehyung laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling with tear stained cheeks. he didn't bother with trying to sleep; past memories would appear and scare taehyung. and jungkook wasn't here to stop the nightmares taking over.

he sighed and rolled over on to his side and looked through his phone, mindlessly. he goes on to social media and double taps a bunch of stuff without thinking, eyes worn and seeking sleep.

                                  +

THE NEXT MORNING,,
taehyung regrets looking through social media all night, as he drags his
zombie-like form, down campus, the next morning.

the college ground was full of students still arriving and other students meeting up with friends, having breakfast, desperately trying to do their summer reading, laughing and being just plain happy.

which was the complete opposite of how taehyung was.
taehyung resembled the features of panda, dark circles ringed around his eyes and his posture was slouched. he grumbled to himself as he bumps past giggling students, trying to find his way to the college cafe.

something jabs him in the back, startling him.
"oh shit, my cappuccino!!" a man exclaims from behind taehyung. taehyung looks over his shoulders, his face tugged into an annoyed expression as he feels hot liquid splash on to his sweatshirt's arm.

"dude, you just spille-" taehyung stops abruptly mid sentence when he recognises the boy's face standing before him. the stranger's jaw drops as he recognises taehyung as well.

"taehyung? oh my god, it's you!" the hand holding the plastic cup of cappuccino hurls the warm beverage to the ground before curling around taehyung in a bear hug.

taehyung is shocked beyond words. his eyes are wide with surprise as he's crammed into the crook of the male's neck and is violently hugged by the stranger.

"h-" words catch in his throat, he clears his throat and says the male's name - his mouth's pressed against the stranger's shoulder so his voice comes out muffled.

"h-hoseok?"