LEMON SCENT

taehyung focus
taehyung has his shower first - the feeling of sticky substance on his ass making him shiver in disgust.
he steps out of the shower with wet hair and clean pj's on.

"done?" jungkook asks, heaving himself off the bed to shower next. taehyung nods, turning scarlet. unlike the causal younger, taehyung burned up every time he made eye contact with jungkook

"there's towels and just use um my shampoo and stuff and y-yeah." taehyung mutters. jungkook, oblivious to taehyung's flustered state, nods and walks past him to get into the shower.

taehyung falls back on his bed and thinks about what the hell just happened.

i had sex with jungkook.

my butt virginity is gone.

it hurt like a bitch at first but then it randomly turned hot, wow.

wowowow.

taehyung looks over at his bedside table, at the old alarm clock sitting besides a lamp. the clock reads 21:34pm.

m'hungry.

taehyung picks himself up off the bed and drags himself down the stairs and into the kitchen, his stomach rumbling and craving for a sandwich as he does so.
                                 +

meanwhile, in the shower, jungkook was applying taehyung's lemon scented shampoo onto his hair.

[a/n: yes, lemon scent not freaking strawberry - he seems to smell like strawberries in every fanfic that i read].

god, that was fucking amazing, jungkook muses, thinking back to the warm and nice feeling of taehyung around jungkook junior. woW.

god, i wanna do it again.

i wonder if taehyung will let me??

i should ask him once im done, he decides as he rinses the bubbly shampoo off his dark hair. he starts to hum as warm water falls onto his skin, taking his time to bask in the water.

after what seems like hours, jungkook finally steps out of the shower with shrivelled prune like skin.

he hums as he leaves the foggy bathroom and walks into taehyung's bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist precariously.

he's about walk in and ask taehyung to hand him his backpack which contained some extra clothes, but stops when he sees the older on the bed.

taehyung's curled into a ball with breadcrumbs littered around his mouth, a half eaten tuna sandwich lying abandoned in his hand.

he's sleeping? he must've been really tired then, jungkook thinks as he takes the sandwich out his grasp and takes a bite out of it. he chews on it whilst brushing off the bread crumbs surrounding taehyung's mouth with the pad of his thumb.

he finishes the sandwich off for taehyung and tugs on a t-shirt and trousers. he dumps the wet towel on to taehyung's desk and switches the light off.

he turns taehyung on to his side to allow more room for him to sleep.
he slips under the covers and leans into taehyung's curved back, wrapping an arm around taehyung.

"g'night kook." taehyung says sleepily, pressing against jungkook's front.

jungkook laughs quietly, "good night tae."