I Know I Have To Tell Him

[Riley's Apartment]

Riley was pacing back and forth waiting for Farkle to walk through the door. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a plate of leftover pasta from the night before. "Hey I got i- Are you eating cold pasta noodles again?"

"Yeah..." Riley's voice was muffled by the noodles in her mouth.

"Here." Farkle handed Riley a plastic bag with candy, mocha-chip ice cream, and her favourite movie. 

"Thanks! You're still staying to watch the movie right?"

"I will, but only after you-ya know-" Farkle moved his head in the direction of the bathroom.

"Farkle, I-"

"No! Just do it!" Riley was hesitant but knew her friend was right, this breakup was going to be difficult...

[Maya's Apartment]

Music was playing in the background and Lucas and Maya were making out on the couch. Maya moved down to his neck when *RING*RING* Lucas' phone went off. Maya grabbed his face, "Ignore it..." She smashed her lips into his and they continued on.

[Riley's Apartment]

"Dammit! He's not picking up!" Riley exclaimed.

"You have to tell him!" Farkle said.

"I know! I know."

[Flashback — 5 minutes earlier] 

Riley walked into the bathroom and took the box out of the little brown bag hidden at the bottom of the plastic bag. "Okay Riley, you can do this! It's just peeing on a stick and waiting 3 minutes for pink plus or minus sign. No big deal." She told herself. 3 minutes later, Riley came out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test in her hand. 

"So...?" Farkle asked.

Riley flashed a smirk, "Little. Pink. Plus. Sign." Riley fell on the couch and opened the container of the Mocha-chip ice cream and started shoving it in her mouth. "OW!" She grasped her head, "Brain-freeze!"

"Riley, I-"

"How could this of happened?! I'm not supposed to be pregnant!" Tears formed in her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"Riley, I'm here for you but you have to tell him..."

"I know." Riley said nodding her head and scoffing. "I'm gonna call him to come over."

"Do you want me to go?"

"Please stay. I need some support for this."

[End of Flashback]

"Riley?"

"I KNOW I HAVE TO TELL HIM! But where? When? How? I mean what am I supposed to do? I can't have an abortion, I'm not ready to have a baby but I don't know if I can just give it up!" She broke down and fell to the floor and sobbed. Farkle walked over to her and sat down next to her. He wrapped his arms around and hugged her.

"It's going to be okay! I'm always here for you!" Riley sobbed and cried on his shirt, her head buried in his chest.

[Maya's Apartment]

Maya and Lucas were making out on the couch when the door opened. "MAYA PENELOPE HART!" Maya and Lucas jumped at the sound of Maya's mom yelling. 

"Mom! I thought you were working late tonight..." Maya answered.

"I should go..." Lucas grabbed his coat and ran out the door. He pulled his phone out from his pocket and saw, the phone call he missed was from Riley. He called her back.

"Hey you called me earlier, what's up?" Lucas asked.

"Can you come over, I need to talk to you! It's really important." Riley replied.

"Yeah, sure. Is everything okay?"

"Umm, just get here ASAP..."

"Okay. See you soon." Lucas put his phone in his pocket and put on his coat and walked over to Riley's, not realizing his life was about to change forever.