Okie... Dokie...

[Maya's Apartment]

"Farkle, what are you doing?" Maya sat on the couch as she watched him search around her apartment.

"I'm looking for your brain, because clearly you didn't have it last night!"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny!" Maya said sarcastically. "It's not that big a deal..."

Farkle went wide-eyed and tried not to scream. "You could've been pregnant but Lucas wouldn't have been the father because your ex-boyfriend, who broke the law by sleeping with you, would have been! ALL THE WHILE, this happened after your best friend's funeral!"

"You done?"

"Yes..." Farkle said as he sat back down beside Maya.

"Good! It's not a huge deal, I'll figure it out! Besides you said you wanted to tell me something..." Maya said trying to change the subject off of her.

"Umm..." Farkle hesitated to say what he was going to say.

"Farkle? You okay?" Maya asked concerned.

"It doesn't really matter..." Farkle lied.

"Farkle? I've known you since the first grade, I know when you lie..."

"Fine! Smackle and I got into an argument and I stormed off like an idiot. I went to Topanga's to calm down. Anyway I was pissed so I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran into someone there."

"Ok...?" Maya said confused.

"It was Leo."

"Lucas' friend from the football team?" Farkle nodded. "Ok? I don't see the problem...Wait, WHAT DID HE DO? I swear if he hurt you or treated you like that jerk Billy did, he's fucking dead!"

"He didn't do anything bad!"

"Farkl-"

"It was me. I think I like him..."

"WOAH! WHAT?!"

[Lucas' Apartment]

Lucas was pacing back and forth trying not punch everything he saw. "Dude, you need to breathe..."

"How could she kiss him?!"

"They do have history..." Zay said while leaning away from Lucas in fear of getting him.

"I don't give a shit about HISTORY!" 

"Okie... Dokie..."

"Sorry Zay... I'm just- I can't believe she would do this!"

"Why not?"

"What?"

"She did the same thing to Josh with you..." Lucas slumped on the couch.

"I'm just hurt and it was pretty shocking. I don't know anything else that could shock anyone like this did with me..."

[Maya's Apartment]

"Just forget I said anything!"

"YOU LIKE LEO?" Maya screamed standing up and practically running around the apartment.

"MAYA!" Farkle said chasing after her.

"WHAT?! I'm just kinda- it's just- I- you- are you?" Maya asked as she calmed down.

"I don't know what I am. All I know is that I like Leo..."

"Huh... Wow! Umm." Maya sat down on the couch.

"Are you okay?" Farkle sat down beside her. She turned to him and took his hands in hers.

"No matter who you like or love or want to be with, no matter who you are or claim to be, I support you! You're my favourite guy in the whole world and honestly you're the only one I can count on when it comes to knowing my feelings! And as for Leo, he's lucky to have someone like you have a thing for him..." Maya smiled and rested her head on Farkle shoulder. "I love you Farkle."

"I love you more..." Farkle said as he rested his head on hers. Maya smiled.

"Life is complicated."

"You're telling me!"