Chapter 33

Edited : 13-01-2017

I wake up from my alarm. I groan and roll over, to press my alarm off. When I roll back, I'm faced with a sleeping Max. I didn't even hear him come in last night. I move his hair from his forehead. His eyes slowly open and he starts to smile.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" I say. Max chuckles.

"Good morning, beautiful" he says back. I kiss his cheek and try to get up, but Max pulls me back.

"You do know we have to be at the track in an hour, right?" I ask him. He doesn't answer me, when he rolls on top of me and kisses me. He kisses down my neck and I take it a chance to speak.

"Max, as much as I love to continue this, we can't be late" I manage to get out. Max stops kissing me and pouts.

"I know, but we have a busy day!" I say and push him off of me. He chuckles. I get out of bed and put my hair in a high pony tail, as I first do my make-up, to get that out of the way.

"How was last night?" I ask Max, as he pulls on jeans and his Red Bull shirt.

"It was fun. We drank some beers, I only had 3, but it was good fun. Carlos and Daniil went along as well. I haven't had such a nice night out in a long time" he says and I decide to just talk to him about it now.

"Why didn't you go out the other times the guys asked you?" I ask as I try to contour my face. Max stops what he's doing and turns around to me.

"How do you know they asked me other times?" he asks me. I put down my brush now as well and walk towards the bed and sit down.

"Christian talked to me about it, yesterday. He told me that you were cautious about how I would be feeling" I softly say. I hear Max sigh and he sits down next to me.

"I just don't want you to feel like I'm lashing out or something" he says. I look at him and smile, but frown afterwards.

"Look, I don't want you to feel like you can't have fun because off me. I want you to have fun. I want you to go out with Dan and the others. I expect you to do so, actually. You're young, you're supposed to have some fun. And I hate the fact that you thought I wouldn't want you. I hate that you thought that about me" I say. Max frowns now as well.

"I'm sorry. I should've just talked to you about it, but I was affraid we would fight. I don't even know why I thought we'd fight, but it crossed my mind. It was safer to just not go, than fight. And now that I actually think about it, I know you wouldn't have been mad or anything else and I actually hate my own thoughts" Max says. I grab his hand and he looks at me.

"Just, don't even think that again. Go out and have fun. As long as it isn't to much fun" I say and Max laughs. He kisses me.

"I" he starts, but doesn't finish it.

"Thank you" he says instead. I nod and smile at him. I walk back to my make-up and finish my face. I put on my Red Bull shirt now as well and comb through my hair, then putting it back into a ponytail. I put my pass around my neck and my phone in my back pocket. I grab my vlog camera and turn it on.

"Good morning guys. It's now friday morning and Max and I are almost heading out to the track. The free practices are happening today and I'm excited" I say into the camera.

"Me too" Max says as he stands behind me and kisses my cheek.

"I'll try to vlog as much as I can, but I don't know how much that'll be" I tell the camera and then turn it off. I take it with me as we head for the track.