Chapter 42

I've been in this stupid hospital for about a week now. Both Megan and Jacky are home again. Jacky has come to see me, but Megan hasn't. Jacky said that Megan feel quilty and is affraid to come by. I think that's awfull, seeing as it wasn't her fault. I've been trying to text her, but she isn't answering.

Max has tried to fix things for the drivers, seeing as they booked flights and hotels, but the party wasn't happening. We did manage to delay things and re-book flights and hotels for everyone, as we moved the party to next week. I get to go home today, after the doctors have done their final checks and all. Both Sebastian and Nico have gone home, to their kids and wifes. Lewis and Daniel stayed, telling me that they didn't have anything else to do anyway. Daniel said it was because he could be close to Max, continuing the joke.

Max had filmed a video talking about the situation, as I'm not vlogging. I've been getting messages and all from fans and it's rather touching to read some off them.

Max comes walking into my room, followed by Daniel and Lewis. They have been staying with my parents. My parents firstly just told Max to stay in my room and when they heard Lewis and Daniel were staying an hotel, they told them to check out there and stay in my room, on air matresses.

Max kisses me swiftly before Dan and Lewis hug me.

"We brought something with us for you" Max then says. I smile and get excited. Over the past days, they've brought me something every day. The second day I was in the hospital, they brought me all kinds of magazines. The day after, they brought some of my favourite nail polishes, so I could do my nails, as I was allowed. The day after, Nico and Sebastian left, and they brought me lots and lots of chocolate. Max, Dan and Lewis brought me girly stuff, like face masks and those kind of things. Yesterday, they brought my KFC chicken, which had to be my favourite thing of the week.

Max hands me my camera. My eyes light up and I smile.

"As you're leaving today, we thought you could vlog today. Also, Victoria will be arriving in a few minutes with some more chocolate. We also have been planning the party for you, so you can just rest when you get home. Dan and Lewis will be staying until after the party, so they can help and all" Max says. I look at both Daniel and Lewis and they smile at me.

"Thank you guys, you're the best" I tell the three boys standing in front of my bed. I turn on my camera and press record.

"Hey guys, long time no see. I heard that Max already explained what happened, so I won't bore people with that story again. I am going home today, which I'm really excited about, because I am starting to really hate hospitals. But look who are with me" I say and turn the camera to the boys. They all wave and smile.

--

A few hours later and I'm laying on my bed, with the boys around me. I asked them to help me plan everything and although they said they'd do it, I want to help as it's my party. So we're here, talking about everything.

"So, drink wise?" Daniel asks. Off course, alcohol is on Daniel's mind. The other boys start smiling and I can't blame them.

"I was thinking about maybe just doing beer and wine, but I don't know what you guys want to drink" I say.

"Maybe that's the best, I think most people drink either one of those anyway" Lewis answers. The boys agree and we write it down.

"And food?" Max asks.
We discuss everything and agree on just getting some chips, cookies and for later some snacks. We discuss what music and I tell them that I'll make a playlist, as I like to do that. After that, the boys just started talking about how much they are going to enjoy the party as they don't get to have many parties throughout the year. I just lay there listening, until I feel my eyes getting heavy and I just fall asleep.

"Jas, wake up, beautiful" I hear a voice, followed by two other voices.

"I had no idea you could be this cute" one of the voices says.

"I know right, calling her beautiful and holding her while she is just sleeping on you" the other voice says. I am getting confused and slowly open my eyes. My head is laying on Max's lap and he has one hand on mine, holding it. The other two voices came from Daniel and Lewis, who are smiling at us.

"Max is cute" Daniel says and I start laughing, slightly. It still kind of hurts when I laugh, due to my ribs.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep on you" I say to Max, but he just smiles.

"It's okay, I'm sorry we were so boring that you had to fall asleep" he says and I blush. Both Daniel and Lewis then stand up.

"Your parents asked us if we wanted to join then for dinner. They're going out and they all invited us" Max explains. I smile.

"That could be fun, if you guys are up to it" I say.

"Are you kidding us? Food is envolved, off course we're up for it" Daniel answers as he walks to his suitcase and takes out some nicer looking clothes, Lewis following his actions. I get up from Max and he smiles at me. He kisses my cheek before grabbing nice clothes as well. I get up from the bed and grab a dress and change into the bathroom, before doing my make-up. I brush through my hair and just let it hang over my shoulders. I grab some all stars to wear under my dress. I put on some jewely, that they took off in the hospital. When everyone is ready, we walk downstairs and join my parents.

-----------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter! This was just a filling in chapter, before a few longer ones that will follow this one.

I hope you're all still enjoying this story! Thank you for supporting it ! <3 xxx