Chapter 74

The Christmas party was amazing. We had a lot of fun, drank a lot of champagne and danced a lot. Evy had gotten to know everyone slightly. She mostly stuck with me, Dan, Max, Femke, Seb and Rose.

Last night, we also agreed on a girls day. Max has offered to go to Daniel's appartment, so we can have the girls day here. So in about 15 minutes, Rose, Victoria, Femke and Evy will be here to chill.

Victoria has promised to dye my hair, but Max doesn't know about it yet. It will be a massive surprise when Max comes back.

My thoughts are interupted by the doorbell. I quickly make my way over to it, opening the door to see Rose and Victoria together. I hug both girls, before letting them in. We make our way to the livingroom. We start easy, with a cup of tea. I put them down on the table.

"So, should we ask Femke and Evy if they want their hair dyed as well?" Victoria asks, pointing to a bag.

"I have brought more than what I need on you" she explains. My smile widens.

"We can all paint our hair! Maybe all pick a different colour!" I say, all excited. Rose's eyes widen as well, probably just as excited as I am.

"We could do that if everyone wants to!" Victoria says. Just as she said that, the doorbell rings again. I run to the door and open it, revealing Femke and Evy. I let them in as well, making tea and sitting back once again.

"Okay, so, Victoria is going to paint my hair later, but she brought more, so if you guys want, she could do yours as well!" I say to Femke and Evy. Both their eyes widen as well.

"We were thinking about all doing dip dye and then everyone with a different colour" Rose says. Victoria grabs her bag and puts all the colours on the table. I immediately grab the colour that I want, glad that I got it. Rose grabs the colour I knew she was going for. Both Femke and Evy are doubting. I look at both of them, thinking along with them. I grab a colour for Femke and for Evy, handing them.

"Thanks!" Evy says, all excited when she sees the colour I had picked for her. Femke is also happy, as Victoria smiles as well.

"Don't you want to dye your hair?" I ask Victoria. She shruggs.

"I don't really know. I feel like it won't suit me" she says, looking at the colours that are still on the table.

"But if you are all doing it, I don't want to be the only one not doing it!" she says, all sad. I pick up a colour and hand it to Victoria, who smiles at me.

"Let's do this!" she yells. I grab a chair from the dinning room and a towel, to hang over to the chair. Rose sits down, her being first. Victoria grabs the dye and starts working her magic.

When it's done we have to wait 20 minutes to let it stay and then wash it out with water. I help Rose do that, while Victoria starts working on Femke's hair. When Rose's hair is done, I blow dry it for her, so it's all ready. It looks amazing, her hair falling over her shoulder in a different colour.

"When everyone is done, we need to post pictures on Instagram!" Rose says and I agree. I decide to first send a picture to Max, before posting on Instagram, but that's for later.

When Femke's dye can be washed out, I help her as Victoria starts on Evy. I blow dry Femke's hair as well, brushing through it. I help Evy after that, as Victoria starts on her own hair, I told her to do that, so I'm just last with everything.

When Victoria's hair is all done, she starts on me. She puts the dye in the ends of my hair, sometimes going further up, creating a nice look. After the 20 minutes, I wash it out, Victoria helping me. She blow dries my hair and I look in the mirror. I love it, so much. It's different, but it's amazing. We all take pictures of each other's hair and send it to people, before posting it on Instagram.