Chapter 65

"Hey guys, it's Jasmin. I'm in the hotel room in Brazil now, waiting for Max to come out of the shower. It's monday morning and we're flying back to the Netherlands today, to visit our families. It's the day after the crazy Brazil Grand Prix. We have yet to see the race on TV, so I have no idea what radio messages have been broatcast, but Max gave me around 3 heart attacks during the race. But he also made me incredibly proud of him. Off course, the Spanish Grand Prix was amazing, but I think this was his best race. The thing he and I both agreed on is that it felt like  a win. It was a real gamble we did there, with the tyres and it would've worked out if the rain would've stayed the same or less. Instead, it started raining heavier and the track was undriveble on Intermediates. Luckily, Max is an amazing driver and did great.

Anyway, as I said we're flying to the Netherlands. We fly onto Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and take a train to my house. Then after 2 days, we'll leave from Belgium to see Max's mum and see Victoria again. I have already gotten ready. I'm just wearing a pair of leggings and a oversized shirt from Max. It's quiet a long flight from Brazil to Amsterdam, so yeah, looking forward to just chilling a bit. I think Rose is taking Marcel home, so we'll be hanging out with them and with my family. I don't know if I'll be vlogging much during the flight and all, but make sure to follow Max and me on Instagram. About 80% chance of a picture being posted on either one of ours. See you guys soon!" I say into the camera, shutting it off and putting it in my bag. Max comes out of the bathroom, fully ready now.

"Are you ready?" he asks me, while kissing  my cheek. I nod at him and grab my bag, while he just takes our suitcase.

---

After having gone through everything we need to and having boarded, we're seated in the plane. I sit down at the window seat, Max sitting beside me. I put my legs onto my seat, finding a good way to sit. Max places his hand on my knee and I place my hand on his. I smile at the sight and take out my phone. I take a picture of it. I go to Instagram and post it.

jasminxo : ready for another long ass flight! you make everything better, though <3 maxverstappen1 #soinlove #BrazilGP #jax

Max smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I let my head rest on his shoulder. It takes a while before we're finally off in the air. After that finally happened, I take my shoes off so I can relax a bit more. Max follows my action. I grab my earphones and hand one to Max, putting the other in my own ear. I plug it into my phone and put on some music. I figure out that there is WiFi on board. I go to a groupchat with some of the drivers.

 I go to a groupchat with some of the drivers