Chapter 79

[I got this idea from the lovely Lukeyyyxx  credits go to her from the first part of the story!]

"Max, I need to film a new video and people have been requesting it!" I say to Max.

"But, Jas, I will make a fool out of myself" Max wines. I groan, really wishing he would just do it.

"I'm sure you won't!" I argue. Okay, I don't know for sure, because I don't think I've ever seen a boy do this well.

"Isn't there something else we can film?" Max asks. I shake my head, pouting. Max sighs.

"Fine" he mumbles. I squeal and throw my arms around his neck. He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Let me grab the stuff" I say and run to the bedroom. I grab my camera and everything that we need. We sit down on the floor. I put the camera in the right angle.
Max sighs heavily before I turn the camera on.

"Hey guys! For the first time in a very long time, this isn't a vlog! We're finally doing a normal video! And it's a video you all have been requesting a lot. Max over here, is going to do my make-up! That's why I look like crap right now!" I say while smiling.

"I think you look beautiful" Max mumbles. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"I have grabbed all my make up and brushes and Max has to do everything himself. I won't help him" I say.

"I'm gonna screw up so much" Max mumbles, looking at all the make-up laying around.

"Alright, let's get started!" I say. Max looks at me and grins slightly, turning me towards him and pulling me closer. I'm sitting in front of him, while he has his legs around me, having me as close as possible.

Max looks at the floor, grabbing my foundation. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow, not knowing if he's right. I give him, slightly helping him with a nod. He smiles and opens the bottle. He sees no pomp, so he looks confused.

"You have to put it on your hand first" I say, laughing. Max shakes his head, carefully putting some on his hand. A lot comes out, his eyes widening.

"Oh fuck" he mumbles, quickly holding the bottle up. I just laugh at him.

"Don't worry, that's only 40 dollars worth" I say. Max's eyes widen.

"40?!" He yells. I nod and giggle. He shakes his head, slowly putting small bits of the foundation on my face. I looks down and search for the blender I always use. He has seen me do this a lot, so luckily for him, he knows what to use. He grabs the purple blender and blends my foundation. He looks proud at me when he has completed that.

"Good, what's next?" I ask him. He stares at the floor once again, his eyes scanning the floor.

"Can't you atleast point out what I have to use?" He asks me, pouting. I sigh, grabbing my concealer.

"Thanks babe!" He says, now all happy. He opens the bottle and looks at it. He looks slightly unsure, but he puts it under my eyes, me smiling that he got it right. He grabs my blender again and blends it right. He puts the blender down and looks at me.

"Powder" I tell him. He nods and grabs my powder. He grabs the biggest brush he can find. He presses it in my powder and puts in on my face. He frowns.

"What the hell does this change?" he asks while doing it. I giggle.

"Does it matter for you?" I ask him and he shakes his head, putting the powder down. He looks at me again, waiting for me to tell him.