Chapter 83

We stare at Evan, waiting for him to tell is what was said to him.

"They think I might have a chance. They talked to people in America. They said they have a technique that might help me. They are not sure, but it's worth a shot" Evan says, a genuine smile on his face. I squeeze Max's hand, as I feel Mikaela's eyes on us.

"That is amazing, dude! You still have a chance!" Max says, sounding a lot more excited than before.

"When are you going there?" I ask Evan, talking for the first time.

"Tomorrow" Evan says, sounding relieved and excited.
Max and I both smile at him, feeling happy for him. It feels like a weight has been lifted off our shoulders, I know Max feels the same. We're used to stress, but this is a whole other level.

"I'll be picked up early in the morning, so I suggest no one comes here, because there will be no one to see here" Evan says, chuckling at his own 'joke'. I shake my head and let myself fall into a chair. Max looks down at me, though.

"Maybe we could best go home tonight then, instead of staying with your parents, as we still have to pack for Australia and we'll be back in a couple of days anyway" Max says. I have a feeling he used the word 'home' on purpose, because Mikaela is still in the room. I quickly look at her and she does look confused.

"Home?" she asks before I can say anything, not being able to help herself.

"Yes, home. Let's go there. I think it's a good idea" I say, agreeing.

"Where is home?" Mikaela asks, being curious. From the corner of my eye, I can see Evan grinning.

"Monaco" Max says. She frowns once again.

"How is that her home, then?" she asks. I have to contain myself from laughing very hard.

"Because she lives with me, it's now our house" Max simply says, holding out his hand to me.

"We should get going then, if you don't mind" he says, to Evan. Evan shakes his head, completly understanding.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll make sure I take my phone so I can message you all with news" he says and smiles at the two of us. I hug Evan, a bit tight, but he puts the same amount of pressure on me. In a coupe of days that I've known him, I've started to really like the guy. He is amazing and deserves to get better.

"Thank you for flying out, you two. Means the world to me" Evan says as Max hugs him as well. I quickly give Ryan a hug, completely ignorning Mikaela. She made me break down, I have the right to ignore her. Max takes my hand and we walk out.

"I'm so relieved, although it's only a chance, but still" Max says. I nod, understand him because I feel the same.

"He's a fighter, he'll make it" I say.

-----

A couple of hours later, both of us are laying on the bed in our house in Monaco. I let out a heavy sigh, as I feel myself getting naussious again. I get up and run to the bathroom, this time not being able to hold it in. Last time I was, but I think the travelling messed everything up.

I feel a hand hold my hair back and another hand rubbing circles on my back. When I'm done, I sit back and lean against the wall in the bathroom. Max hands me a glass of water, his eyes full of concerne.

"I'm fine" I mumble, before drinking the water.

"Are you sure? You weren't feeling well yesterday either" Max says, sounding worried. I smile at him.

"I'm fine, really. Just the amount of travelling we've done the last couple of days has messed me up, I think" I say, leaning my head again. Max sighs and lifts me up. I put my arms around his neck immediately, holding myself up, although Max is perfectly capable of holding me up. He lays me down on the bed, putting the blanket over me once again.

"I really need to do some Christmas shopping. Do you mind if I go now, so you can sleep?" I shake my head and smile at him.

"Have fun, babe!" I say. Max stops walking and turns back around.

"Did you just call me babe?" he asks me. I giggle and nod. Max chuckles and walks back over me.

"Get some rest, princess" Max says, smiling at me, kissing my forehead. He frowns and walks to the bathroom, making me frown as well. He comes back with a wet towel and puts it on my head.

"You're very warm. I'll try my best to be quick and come back soon. Do you need anything?" Max asks me.

"Could you maybe just get some soup for me?" Max nods and walks away for real right now. I just lay my head back on the pillow. I lean over the edge of the bed and see the item I'm looking for. Max's shirt. I quickly take my own off and put his on. I put my nose in it, smelling his aftershave. I smile, closing my eyes and soon falling into a deep sleep.

"Baby?" someone is shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and see Max hanging above me. He is smiling at me.

"I have soup for you, do you want it here or in the kitchen?" he asks. I sit up, trying to feel if I'm alright.

"Could we watch some TV on the couch then?" I ask and Max nods. He holds out his hand and I take it. We walk to the livingroom and I sit down, while Max comes back with two bowls filled with soup. He hands me a spoon as well and smiles.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, as he turns on another episode of Teen Wolf. We kind of switched from Prison Break to Teen Wolf.

"Slightly better. Could we have a chill day tomorrow? I think we both can use a stressfree day, where we have nothing to do and just watch some TV, spend some time together" I ask him with a smile. Max nods and presses his lips to my head.

"I'd really like that. We do really need that. I think even when our holiday started, we've had stress everyday, starting with the moving, and Evan. I'm in need of a day of doing nothing, besides being with my favorite person" Max says to me, making me smile brightly.

"It's a date, then!" I say, making Max laugh. We finish the soup and the episode of Teen Wolf. I put my head in Max's lap, as he starts playing with my hair. I feel my eyes getting heavier and soon, I fall asleep.

Max's POV

I look down at the girl laying in my lap. She looks piecefull, like nothing is going on in the world, in our world. I'm glad she can still be like this, being able to sleep well. She needs it.

I've put her through so much stress lately. If I think about it, every piece of stress she's going through, is because of me. She started working for RB because of me, giving her most stress. She get moving stress because I wanted her to move in with me. And she has stress now, because of MY friend. I sigh, looking at her lips, a small smile on them. I just stroke her cheek, going back to her hair.

Seeing Mikaela today, it made me realize the difference between her and Jasmin. I liked Mikaela, I love Jasmin. I thought I was in love with Mikaela, but I wasn't. I didn't feel the same as I feel when I'm with Jasmin.

With Jasmin, I feel happy, even when I shouldn't be. I feel at ease in the most stressfull moments. I feel like I need to protect her, from the entire freaking world, while she can handle herself. I feel a smile forming on my lips, everytime she opens her mouth and says something. I feel butterflies explode in my stomach, everytime she kisses me or when she grabs my hand.

Jasmin makes me feel so much, so much I never thought was possible to feel. She is no ordinary girl. She is so much more than that.

Jasmin is the love of my life.

-------------------------------

A bit of a cute part from Max's point of view!

Not sure if I should do that more often.. hmmmmm

ANYWAY, There is still a chance for Evan ;)

xxxxx <3