Mintys

Pirmą kartą emocijos taip liejasi, bet negaliu viso rašyti lietuviškai, nes žodžiai taip nesidėlioja. Tad atleiskite už mano tragišką anglų kalbą, bet kitaip negaliu.

This day was one of the worst days in my life. I slept only for 4 hours. I'm so tired, but I can't manage to fall asleep just because of him. I've never thought that I would like someone that bad. Even at the beginning of this week I was like 'No I don't like him, we're only chatting and that's it'. But after those words I am feeling so bad. My brain says that I'm not guilty, but I feel deep in my heart like I'm. And that kills me the most. I finally found out that I really like him. But now he hates me and also thinks that I'm crazy. I'm not. But I wanted to know him better as I said to him I wanted the best but it went the worst. I am trying to manage my nerves, but the only thing I can do to forget everything is to write or to read. Reading kills me more, because of cute books love I think only about how naive I was. And how I have to sit close to him on Monday in two Lithuanian lessons. How even Monday will go? I feel like shit that's the only words I could say.

I'm still in love with Lithuanian boy.

Takaja my weird life

With big Love - Gabija ❤️

P.s. Eilėraštukas mano