Who your close to

Seeley booth-

Lance sweets. Lance worked along side booth so it was no surprise that you two bonded quickly. He was always giving you advice on problems that you had, or when you and booth would have an argument he would step in.

Lance sweets-

Temperance Brennan. You and Brennan were both forensic anthropologist and worked together everyday. She wasn't a best friend that you could go shopping or share gossip with, she was more like a sister to you. You guys had a special bond.

Jack Hodgins-

Daisy wick. When Daisy first arrived at the jeffsonian she seems so upbeat and happy. She had a bright smile on her face when she introduced herself to you. After a couple if lunch dates and girls nights, you two were inseparable.(which made Hodgins a little jealous)

James Audrey-

Seely booth. Seely was like an older brother to you. You had known him for a pretty long time. But He was a bit over protective at times. When you and Audrey started dating, he gave him the "you break her heart I break your face" speech.

Zack addy-

Angela Montenegro. You and Angela were friends before you met zack. You and her both met at an art gallery where she was showing her paintings. You loved her Artistic style and creativity. Eventually you asked her to become your roommate, which was probably one of the best
Decisions you ever made, well besides dating Zack.

Vincent Nigel-Murray

Jack Hodgins. You and jack have been working at the jeffersonian for years together. He found it interesting that you enjoyed working with bugs and dirt like he did. And every once and a while you guys would plan a secret experiment behind Cam's back.

Collin fisher-

Jessica warren. Collin had a dark sense of humor. So it was nice to be around someone who was a bit more cheerful. You two were always smiling and giggling, mostly because you guys had a ton of inside jokes, which made Collin feel a bit left out at times.

Wendell bray-

Camille Saroyan. When you have first started working at the Jeffersonian you barley knew anyone. But cam was the first person there that you really made you feel welcomed. And She seemed to take a liking to you pretty quickly.