The naps in the lab△vincent nigel murray

Vincent Nigel Murray x reader

Warnings:

28."cam is going to kill us."

"This is going to take forever." You groaned as you looked at the bones in front of you.

Cam had assigned you and Vincent to examine human remains that were in the lab.

"Why did she choose us out of all interns to do this?" He said.

"Would you rather be with someone else?" You asked putting on your gloves.

"No! No!" He defended. "I just mean that..she should have picked two other interns to do this. I didn't mean-"

You cut him off. "I get it Nigel Murray." You looked at the bones.

"This is gunna be a long night.." You sighed.

-

"Well I marked at the injuries on the bones." Vincent said as he handed you the papers.

"I'm still looking at the skull. I can't determine cause of death." You told him. He took a seat next to you.

"How have you been vincent?" You said deciding to take a little break from the bones.

"I've been alright. My recovery has been quite smooth."

Vincent had been recovering from his alcohol problem and going to AA.

"I'm glad." You said yawning. You laid your head on your arms in an effort to get comfy.

"Yeah, there's some I needed to tell you." He said standing up. You stayed in your seat.

"Hum?" You muttered.

"As I'm going through my recovery, I have to make amends with those I've done wrong. And I was trying to think of what I needed to apologized to you for. And I realized that I didn't need to apologized, I needed to confess something to you" he paused for a moment.
"I quite fancy you." He confessed.

He waited for a responded from you but he herd nothing.

"Y/N?" He looked at you and herd a light snore from you.

He sighed and took his lab coat off and placed it lightly over your resting body.

"Goodnight dr Y/L/N."

-

You woke up to someone lightly shaking you and the smell of coffee. You slowly picked your head up and realized you were in the lab with vincent all last night.

"Mmm Vincent?  What happened?" You asked still sleepy.

"You fell asleep last well working." He answered.

"Cam is going to kill us!" You Exclaimed getting up.

"Don't worry, I got all the work done after you fell asleep." He said.

You let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you vincent." You said.

He nodded in response.

"Last night, before I fell asleep, did you say something?" You asked.

"It..it was nothing important."

(Leave a comment telling me if you enjoyed!!!!)