The worried mama△zack addy

Zack addy x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 19 "why is our baby in the lab rather then day care."

You had recently come back to work after giving birth to you and zacks daughter, Penelope.

You found it hard to leave her alone with someone else. It's not like you didn't trust the day care. It's just you always wanted to be with her.

You had taken Penelope out if day care for a little while to feed her in your office. You weren't allowed to had her in the lab but you needed to see her.

"Y/N?" Zack walked in to you office. He noticed his daughter in your arms.

"Yeah?"

"Why is our baby in the lab rather then day care?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to see her." You said looking down at her.

"You do realize she's perfectly fine in the daycare, the worker there are very trustable."

"I know, I just worry." You look back down. "There just so much danger in the world. we work with murders everyday and we deal with so many criminals. I just worry."
You start to tear up.

"You have nothing to worry about, there are armed guards and we have booth here. She's safe. I promise." Zack told you.

You nodded.

"Do you want me to take her back?" 

"Can I just finish feeding her?" You asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind spending a couple more minutes with her." He looked down at your gorgeous daughter.

"Let's just hope cam doesn't catch us." You said.