Anniversary△daisy wick

Daisy wick x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 12 "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me"

It was you and Daisys 1 year aniversary. You planed a spacial dinner for the two of you. You loved her more than anything and you wanted to to something special for her.

You made her favorite meal, lit some candles, and played some soft music in the back round. You waited patiently for her to come home from her work.

Finaly you herd the door open and say your beautiful girlfriend.

"Happy aniversary." You said. She covered her mouth in shock.

"You did all this for me?" She asked.

"Is do anything for you." You told her bring her in to your arms for a hug.

"You are the best." She said kissing you on the lip.

"Shall we eat?" You asked.

"We shall." She said taking off her coat.

-

For the rest of the night you two sat, ate an talked about your favorite memories together. You could help bit smile ever time she laughed.

"Daisy can I tell you something?" You asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

You reached for her hand and held it.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I wouldn't trade anything for the love we have. You the most amazing person I know and I hope we spend the rest of our lives together."

"Aww, I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too."