Complications in the relationship△Colin fisher

Collin fisher x reader

Warnings: none

4."I don't want to lose you again."

You an fisher had a complicated relationship. It was always on and off between the two of you.

But once he went to the looney bin. It gave you both time to think. You had made up your mind. But you didn't know if fisher did.

That morning you walked in to the lab and saw fisher in Hodgins station, Talking to Hodgins. You were holding box of fishers things that he had left at your apartment from the times you to were dating.

You walked up to them both.

"Fisher we need to talk." You said.

"I'll leave.." Hodgins said backing away.

"Listen, I have a box of your stuff, and I don't know if I should give it back or leave it at my place." You said putting the box down on a near by desk.

"I'm guessing this I what you wanted to talk about."

"Yes, fisher, we need to figure this out. Because I have made up my mind, I'm just waiting for you."

He thought for a moment.

"Honestly I don't know."

"Fisher, I don't want to lose you again. I missed you."

"I missed you too." He admitted.

You were a bit surprised at his words. "Fisher we have something special, no matter how many times we've tried to put us away and forget about it, we can't."

"Look I've never been the best at long term relationship, and I'm not good at commitment."

"I know that, and I understand."

"I think we should take this whole thing slower." He said.

"I agree." You said. "But that still doesn't answer the question of what I should be with this box." You said chuckling a little bit.

"How about when we figure us out, well figure out were this box goes, deal?"

"Deal."