Everyone needs a friend▲collin fisher

Collin fisher x reader

Warnings: some talk of depression/takes place in a mental hospital.

"Ma'am?" You asked the lady at the desk dressed in white scrubs.

"Can I help you?" She asked looking up.

"Would it be possible if I could see Collin fisher?" You asked hopefully.

"Sure, I just need you to full out theses forms." She handed some papers to you.

Ever since fisher had Been in the looney bin, you had been meaning to visit him. It was just so hard to see him so depressed, but still you had to see him.

After you had finished signing the paper you were handed a visitors bag. She took you outside were you saw fisher siting at a bench all alone.

"There his is." She pointed to him. You walked over to him and sat down at the bench.

"Hey fisher." You said. He looked at you with the smallest grin.

"I wasn't expecting you." He said.

"I'm sorry I don't come sooner." You apologized.

"I understand, no one really wants to vist, well except my mother." He said.

"Everyone at the lab miss you." You told him.

"really?" He Asked.

"Yeah, especially Hodgins." You said. "I have something for you." You said. You pulled out a file from your bag. You handed it to him and he opened it.

"It's the latest case were working on, I thought that maybe you might need some to distract you." You said.

"Thanks."

You scooted closer to him. "Fisher, I miss you at the lab." You confessed to him.

"Really? You miss me? What's there to miss?" He sighed.

"I miss all your dark jokes, your Star Trek references, I even miss seeing your black nail polish."

"If were confessing all our feeling now then I think it's best that I tell you that you are my least hated person at the lab." He admitted.

"That means a lot coming from you fisher." You said. It did, fisher didn't really like many people. "Listen fisher, everyone needs a friend, and I wanna be your friend. Your support buddy maybe." You suggested.

He gave you and odd look when you said 'support buddy.'

"Okay maybe just friends." You said smiling.

"That would be nice." He said.

You took a look at your watch and saw that it was time to go.

"I've gotta get going. Can I visit tomorrow?" You asked.

"As long as you bring me the latest information on the case." He said.

You smiled.

"will do fisher, will do."