Kisses and coffee△wendell bray

Wendell bray x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 16 "shut up and kiss me."

Wendell had been working non stop on this case. You were proud of how much pride he took in his work. But at times you just needed a cuddle from wendell.

It had been hours of him working and looking at his files on the kitchen table. You made him a cup of coffee in order for him to stay awake.

"Thanks babe." He said taking a sip. You took seat next to him and rubbed his shoulder a bit.

"Your pretty tense, why don't you relax for a little?" You offered.

"I wish I could, but I have to get this done for dr Brennan." He said.

You sighed, worried about wendell. He hadn't been relaxed in a while.

"Come on, you need it." You said.

"What I need is to work."

You stood up and continued to rub his shoulders from behind him. It seemed like it was relaxing him a little.

"babe, as much as I enjoy that, it's kinda detracting." He said.

"I think you should go to bed, come on, all I want is some cuddles from my boyfriend. Maybe even a little more than that.." You said wrapping your arms around him from behind.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, I promise." He said.

"You said that an hour ago."

"This is important, dr Brennan needs this done and I'm not even half way finished , if I don't get this done it's might affect my internship at the Jeffersonian. And-"

"Shut up and kiss me." You said cutting him off.

You lightly put your hand on his face and kisses him slowly.

you two pulled away.

"Feel better?"

"Much better."

(My prompt list is open! Please request!)