Baby sweets△lance sweets

Lance sweets x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 3 "I'm not ready to be a mom."

You and lance were expecting your first child. In about 5 months your were suppose to give birth to baby sweets. Lance was over the moon with excitement. But you on the other hand, felt completely unprepared to raise a child.

You were sat at home waiting for lance to come home. You walked in to the nursery that lance had been working so hard on.

"I'm home!" Lance said as he walked in the door.

"I'm in the nursery!" You said back.

He walked in and wrapped his arms around you. "What colors do you think we should paint the walls?" He asked.

"I don't know..." You said. Your thoughts were some place else.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"If I say something, will you promise not to get mad?"

"We're married, you can tell me anything." He told you.

You took a deep breath."I'm not ready to be a mom." You said.

"Are you saying you don't want to have a baby?"

"No, lance, I..I just don't feel ready." You said taking a seat on the rocking chair that lance had set up.

"I feel scared too." He admitted.

"Really? You seem so clam about this."

"On the outside I'm clam, but on the inside I'm freaking out just like you."

"Do you think we'll be good parents?" You asked standing up.

"The best, baby sweets is going to be that happiest kid alive." He said. He pulled you close to him and placed his hands on your tummy.

"They are going to have the best parents."