The worried boyfriend△jack hodgins

Jack Hodgins x reader

Warnings: none

(Requests are open! I only have three requests as of now and I need some more.)

Prompt 13 "stop treating me like a child."

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Hodgins had asked you for the tenth time.

"I'm fine I promise." You told him. You had recently Broken your ankle and he was going to take care of you today. You used your crutches to get over to the couch.

"Here let me help you." He said. He helped you on to the couch and put your crutches on the side of the couch.

You laid back on the couch with a pillow under your broken ankle.

"Let me get you some ice." He got up to the fridge an got an Ice pack.

"I'm fine Hodgins."

He planed the ice pack on your ankle. "Just please let me help you." He begged.

"Stop treating me like a child. I can take care of my self." You said. You appreciated Hodgins wanting to help you out. But it was a little annoying having him hover over you.

"Look I just wanna help."

"I get that babe. But I'm a tough girl, I can handle myself."

"Your the toughest girl I know. And that's what I love about you. But your my girlfriend and I want to take care of you."

"Fine." You gave in.

"Thank you, I'm going to make you some soup, them were going to cuddle and watch all your favorite movies."

"Sounds perfect."