The comfort in the crying girl△zack addy

Zack addy x reader

Warnings: death of a child.

Prompt 17 "I need you to hold my hand."

(My requests are open, please request.)

Dealing with murder was never an easy job. But after a while of working with dead people, start to get use to it. But one thing that you can never get use to, is the death of a small child.

A young girl had been found that morning. You and Zack were given the job of examining the bones until dr Brennan got there. As you were looking at the body, trying your best not to get to emotional, Angela came in with a gloomy look on her face.

"I was able to ID the victim." She said. She pulled up a picture of a young girl on the screen. She had bright blue eyes and a big smile on her face.

"Maddy benson, 8 years old." She told you.

You were in disbelief. Who would want to hurt such an innocent child.

"Excuse me." You said fighting back tears. You quickly walked out.

Once you found a empty closet, you sat down and let your tears fall free.

After a couple minutes of crying, you herd a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"It's Zack, may I come in?"

"Yes." You answered wiping away your tears.

He opened the door and sat down next to you.

"It's not easy dealing with death, especially when it's a young child." He said.

"It's just not fair, she had her whole life ahead of her."

He moved closer to you. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel any better?"

"I need you to hold my hand." You told him.

He locked his finger with yours.

"When your ready we'll go and finish our job."

"Thank you zack." You said.

"Your welcome."