Jealous△seeley booth

Seeley booth x reader

Warnings: none

Recently you and lance had become pretty close. At first you thought that seeley, your boyfriend, didn't really mind.

That might you and lance had made plans to go see a movie that you two had been talking about. You didn't think seeley would mind. He was pretty chill with you and him hanging out as friends.

"Hey seeley, I'm going to the movies with lance tonight." You told him.

"Didn't you two hang out yesterday?" He asked.

"Well it wasn't really a 'hang out'. I just talked to him for five minutes when I picked you up from the FBI building."

"More like 5 hours..." He muttered under his breath.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing.." He said.

"No, you said something. What was it?" You said sitting next to him on the couch.

"Why have you been hanging out with sweets so much?" He asked.

"He's my friend, we like hanging out." You told him.

"Well don't you think you guys having Been hanging out too much?"

"Seeley booth are you jealous?" You teased.

"What? No! I just miss you." He said.

"Booth, it's not like he's replacing you." You said.

"I'm not worried about him replacing me, no one can replace me. I just want to spend time with my girlfriend."

"I promise, after this I'll take a break from sweets and be with you more."

You herd the door bell ring and walked over to open the door for sweets.

"Hey Y/N, we better get going, if we don't leave now we might miss the movie."  He said.

"Okay, I'm ready, let's go." You were about to go out the door but seeley stopped you two.

"Sweets, you can have her tonight, but I get her for the rest of the week. Got it?"

"Got it."